Rant, "cold humanoid"

Rant, "cold humanoid"

A Poem by ShaneBerry
"

its self explanatory.

"

YOU ARE A COLD HUMANOID

Do you want to know what I really think about you now? After what you did to me? And the family, who took you in, gave you a roof over your head, and fed you for the past three years, do you honestly want me to tell you? you are Cold, Algid, Arctic, Bleak, Cutting, Calculating, Crisp, Dead, Emotionless, Far, Freezing, Frigid, Frigorific, Frore, Frosty, Frozen, Frosted, You ma’am are a Glacial, Inhuman  Monstrosity who had to have been created in a laboratory somewhere  specifically to ride every last nerve in my body like a freaking pony! Because you Wintery Refrigerant of a woman, I can honestly say that you have taken the last five years of my life, and frozen them over with your icey, icey, evil, disguised as kinky awesome sex and love, but in truth, like a viper, you waited for the very last second you could, and you bolted, when you come back, be sure to wear your magical hat there Snow white frosty w***e, Because none of us will watch your singing and dancing show without it. Goodbye, have a nice life.

© 2010 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
yeah, i have a few more rants i will be posting lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is pretty good. Though some words probably shouldn't of been, and other words that should of been, but maybe that was your plan.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I got the sense that this was a rant after about the twelfth comma! Lol, I hope she deserved it! Bonus: I learned a new word in Algid. Thanks! Anyway, as a rant, this is perfect, good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I like how you list the additives alphabetically. This piece is bubbling over with emotion. I wrote a poem in this stile once and someone had the nerve to tell me that it wasn't a poem. I guess she wasn't familiar with the stile of prose. Don't let anyone tell you this isn't a poem!

Posted 13 Years Ago


A strong and to the point poem. I like the directness and story. A outstanding short story. I like it a lot.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Dang Gone! someone pissed you off.
I wish I had the power to post a few of my rants.
Well written out!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh wow, ouch.. Someone has pissed you off!
You put your anger to good use though. This was magnificently entertaining.
Well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice, man!
You took description to another level. You used words I didn't even know were words! Haha. I thought you did a really good job. It was really racy but, hey, it's a rant, right? It's supposed to be that way! But anyways, the reader can definitely feel the anger radiating off off this piece. I know I did, Haha. Good job. And, I really hope things get better for you. [:

Posted 13 Years Ago


A nice description of your emotions and and a perfect rant...
nice one!!!!!!
thanks for sharing!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ok then, not your favorite person. Great rant!

Posted 13 Years Ago


now thats what I call a rant .

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

546 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 24, 2010
Last Updated on November 24, 2010

Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..