Hush.

Hush.

A Story by Sharkapillar

I'm just keeping it bottled up.
I don't know why, I just can't say it.
I feel stupid.


No one cares. Why should I talk about it?
No one gives a flying f**k, I should stop pretending and deluding they do.
No one cares.
No one is listening. 
No one will help me.
No one will extend a helping hand.
No one wants to help me to my feet.
No one will miss me when I pull the trigger tonight.

Everyone will forget me.

© 2012 Sharkapillar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bee
not me. I am here for whenever you should ever need an ear, a hand, a friend. Anything at all. You are my sister, and I love you, and I always will. know that at least by one, you will never, ever, be forgotten.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I actually really like the title. It's so final, and imperative.



Posted 11 Years Ago


Idk if you remember me, but i use to talk to you before i closed my account a year ago, back when i still cut myself and had depression problems, i see you still have depression problems, just like i had a year ago, but life gets better, trust me, i am proof of it, i now love my life, i am now a volunteer firefighter and i have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend that loves me to death and her and i have been together for almost a year.
life will get better

Posted 12 Years Ago


i really like how direct this poem is. just straight to the point as if to say "f**k it". it's a bit of a morbid way to look at things but it seems to be something most people can relate to. i also like how you can almost feel the emotion dripping from each line. and i really liked the title too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOVE the title!

Posted 12 Years Ago


So much emotion, it's so hard and blunt. Convinced that you are destined to go through this alone, you can't bare it. Only the comfort of a smooth, cool gun comforts you as it promises a quick and painless ending to your battle. Good write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You express the anger and hoplessness of many. It's funny how many people who think the same way always look back years later after their brains have developed more and are thankful they never went through with destroying themselves. Suicidal thoughts are near-sighted and false. An illusion of the mind under stress directed by fabricated thoughts. The thinker directs the scenes, And sadly, uses poor judgement prematurely becoming their own false prophet.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:D I wanted to say that I like your username. It's pretty cool.

Ah, guns, guns, guns. Reminds me of ol' Cobain; no one realllly expected him to blow his face off, but, when he did, people kind of went, "Aha..."

Posted 12 Years Ago


If thats what you think then how do you think I feel about you.. You know I care. I'm always here. If your hurting this bad then send me a message and talk to me. I cant lose you.. :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

740 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 8, 2012

Author

Sharkapillar
Sharkapillar

Red-Light District



About
my name is Aoelaigh, I'm 18, and I haven't really used this website since I was younger and I don't really write anymore. All of the writing you'll find on here was from when I was young and desperate.. more..

Writing
For Him For Him

A Story by Sharkapillar


Acid Acid

A Poem by Sharkapillar