Yet Untitled

Yet Untitled

A Story by ShaunMosley
"

The opening to a project

"

Run! Run as fast as you can… never look back.   I will use your goodwill and emotional compassion to distort your reality, and convince you that I have an amazing capacity for love and humanity, and you will believe everything I say.  And as you allow yourself to love and care for me, I will use you, I will disappoint you, and eventually I will strip you of everything that you were, leaving only remnants; tatters of a person who only wanted to believe that there was good inside me.  Who only wanted to feel that intense personal connection that I made you believe existed only in me.  A deeper level of consciousness and emotion unattainable by anyone else in the world, and all of these things will be true, and all of them will be lies, and the longer you allow yourself to be in my presence the more of yourself will be sucked out of you.  And I will be sorry and you will be ruined.  

© 2016 ShaunMosley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on December 23, 2016
Last Updated on December 23, 2016

Author

ShaunMosley
ShaunMosley

Baltimore, MD



About
I am a 33 year old small business owner. I am originally from Lexington Kentucky and currently residing in Baltimore, Maryland. I prefer reading and writing fiction, and other creative pieces. more..

Writing