T.I.E.

T.I.E.

A Story by ShayRad21
"

Uhuh.... Misunderstandings in the cafeteria? XD

"

Madame Donahue's voice grated across my ear drums as she said, "Jasper, you seem to have a pretty firm grasp on the choreography for this show case. Why don't you stay for a little while and help Jacqueline?" I growled as Jasper nodded. "Everyone else can go to elsewhere. Practice is over." Everyone dispersed quickly and Jasper and I were left alone on the stage.

 

He turned and walked towards me. He was shirtless; the only clothes on him a pair of jeans. I was clothed in an oversized sweatshirt and shorts, my toe shoes discarded after an hour of endless pirouettes. "Well Jacqueline, shall we begin?"


"Don't call me Jacqueline! You know I hate that name!" I took his hand and he spun me out away from him.

 

"Sorry. Shall we begin Jack Jack?" I sighed.

 

"Teach me all you know Jasper." I said sarcastically. He turned on the music and started trying to get me comfortable with combining classic ballet with Lady Gaga.  We did fine, a perfect dancing couple until we came to the lifts. Then I started falling to the ground again… and again… and again. Finally I said with a groan of pain, "No more tonight. Please. I don't think I can handle it." I was drenched in sweat, my hair and clothes sticking to my body in a disgusting sticky mess. I lay down on the stage, exhausted and frustrated that I couldn't get the hang of the choreography. Jasper came and sat down cross legged beside me. He could tell I was frustrated.

 

"Don't worry Jack Jack. You'll get the hang of it before the showcase." He lay down on his back next to me and we both looked up at the crisscrossing wires and metal pieces that held the curtains in position.

 

"I wish I had as much faith in me as you do Jasper."  He scooted closer to me and before I knew it he was on top of me, on his hands and knees. It didn't startle me at all, although it did make me a little angry. A swift wave of déjà vu washed over me as he began to stroke the side of my face with his finger tips. It was two weeks ago on repeat. I shoved him off me as I sat up and said edgily, "STOP IT JASPER!" He almost looked hurt as I continued talking. "I don't want people like you screwing with my emotions." He scooted toward me, knowing that I was too tired to move away, and breathed in my ear.

"People like me? What's that supposed to mean?"

 

"It doesn't mean anything… I just don't want to… Want to... um..." Shoot! It sure was hard to create a valid argument with his tongue in my ear.

 

"You just don't want to what?" he pulled away to look at me, smirking at the look of distraction etched in my features. When I didn't answer he turned his attention back to my ear. I struggled to gather my thoughts as he moved from sucking on my ear lobe to nipping at my neck. I groaned as his teeth raked across my tender flesh, barely recovering from the last time we'd been together. The pain distracted me momentarily, long enough for me to gather my thoughts and remember what I was going to say.

"What I MEANT to say was that I don't want to start something we can't finish. Besides it's against the rules to date within the troupe."

 

"So?" he asked. He stopped biting and began to suck hard on my neck. I was losing focus again. Part of me wanted to return the attention he was giving to me while another part of me wanted to shove him away and run for it.

 

I pushed him away from me and said, "So? Jazz, we could both get kicked out. I love to dance and you… well you're amazing! What would we do if…" Jasper crawled over to where I had scooted myself, him on all fours and me with my knees to my chest, managing to be seductive even though he was doing something stupid and dangerous to his future.

 

He leaned forward, his neck stretch out to its full length and whispered, "No one has to know." Before I could reply he was there again, sucking at the same spot on my neck. I shoved him away from me and I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was taking me as a challenge. I knew he was up for it and sighed. He looked at me and said, "What? I'm just trying to show you that I love you."

 

"By giving me a hickey? The only thing that will prove is my point." He rocked back, hands on his knees, and smiled out of the corner of his mouth. "What?" I snapped.

"Nothing… you just amuse me… so much!" He slid behind me and wrapped his legs around me. I was on the verge of saying something when he slung his arms around me, interlacing his fingers, and leaned his cheek against mine. I lost my train of thought yet again as his scent hit my nose. He smelled a mixture of the fruity shampoo he used, sweat, and his natural scent, one that I couldn't describe. I gulped, knowing he could feel my heart pounding through my ribs. The muscles in his cheek twitched as he smiled and nuzzled his face into mine. It was quite for a moment before Jasper spoke again. "Jinx," he said, using the nickname he'd given me when he met me a year ago. "I love you. I really REALLY love you." His whisper was almost painfully sweet.

 

"Oh… don't say that…" I turned my head into his neck. "Please don't say that…" I felt his hand disappear into my tangled hair.

 

"Why not? It's the truth." He planted a firm kiss against my forehead.


I looked up at him. "It's not a good time to fall in love…" I looked up at him and grinned ruefully. "Although I think I may already have…"  I looked into his shocked eyes and then took him in as a whole. He hadn't bothered to put his shirt back on and his chest was bare. His body, a true dancer's body, was sculpted with perfect muscles that had come from hours upon hours of plies and Grande jetes. His shaggy mane of raven black hair hung in his big brown eyes and his smile was one of the hundred what variety and always, even though he sometimes pushed the limits and played the fool, he was a gentleman.

 

"You... You do?" That was the first time I had ever heard Jasper speechless. I sighed into his shoulder and nodded. He laughed then, a beautiful warm sound that melted me from head to foot. I grinned and ran my hand slowly up his bare back. He disentangled his fingers from my hair and placed a hand behind my head, kissing me gently on the lips. I pulled away, still not quite comfortable. He grinned one of his lopsided grins and pulled down the shoulder of my shirt, baring my left shoulder. He leaned down but stopped, looking up at me from under his bangs like a starving puppy. I twitched my shoulder and leaned toward him, offering him the flesh that could be covered by clothing if he should create any bruises or scratches. He snickered and poked at my shoulder, feigning ignorance at what I wanted him to do. I growled, an animalistic sound in the base of my throat, and leaned into his naked chest. He snorted. "What do you want me to do?"

 

"Jazz!" I whined.  He laughed one of those indescribable, beautiful laughs and bent over my shoulder. Air hissed through my teeth as I felt the blood rushing to the surface of my shoulder underneath his mouth. I could feel a laugh rumble in his chest as the sound of something resembling a purr escaped my lips. He pulled away from my shoulder and I turned my head toward him to see what he was doing. In no time at all he had my lips ensnared between his. My heart raced as I felt him trace my lower lip with his tongue. I opened my mouth slightly, inviting him in. For moment he hesitantly explored the contours of my mouth. I couldn't breathe normally. My breath was coming in short little burst, nearing hyperventilation. I draped my arms around him, leaning into the 'kiss'. Jasper, who could hear my breath coming in jerky gasps, pulled away and looked worriedly at me.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine." I leaned forward, hungry for more, and began to gnaw on his lower lip. He yelped, shocked at my sudden forcefulness. After a few brief moments, I could feel something warm across my lips. I had bitten through the skin and he was bleeding. I pulled away from him. He looked astonished as he wiped at the blood that was trickling down the corner of his mouth. "Jasper! I am so sorry!" I exclaimed. My body quivered, wanting more, but I managed to hold myself back as a grin spread across his face. I licked his blood off my lips and squirmed impatiently. He pulled me to him in a forgiving hug. I buried my face into his warm chest, ignoring the sweat. We were both breathing heavily. My shoulder throbbed and I knew that I would have a huge hickey on my shoulder the next morning. Jasper was licking the inside of his lip, assessing the damage I'd done. We fell back, both tired and sore and just stared at each other for a moment. I didn't know what he was thinking of me but I knew what I was thinking. He was the most perfect man I'd ever had the pleasure to be around and I was falling in love with him more and more each day.  I was just afraid to let it go anywhere. My love for dancing and the feelings I was having for him were fighting each other. I didn't know who would win out over this particular argument but for now I was thinking it would be okay, at least for now, to love him and to let him love me. He smiled at me, stood up, and reached down to help me to my feet.

 

"I'm going to escort you to your room and then go to bed. We can work on the lifts tomorrow."  I smiled as he draped his long arm around me and pulled me to him. We walked like that all the way to my room. He smiled, brushed his swelling lip against my fingertips.  "G'night Jinx"

 

"Night Jazz."  He pulled me to him and kissed the side of my face before shoving his hands in his pockets and ambling down the hall. A she rounded the corner I heard him yell.

 

"YES!" I chuckled as I went into my room and closed the door behind me. My roommates Cecily and Felicity looked up from where they were hunched over their school work.

"You look like you've been through the ringer. Are you okay?" I didn't say anything. I just smiled, nodded, and crawled under the blankets. I was really looking forward to tomorrow.

© 2010 ShayRad21


Author's Note

ShayRad21
XD

that is all

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Not to be rude, but this isn't a poem shay.

You should place it in the proper category.

Haven't read all of it yet, but love what I've read so far!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010
Tags: selfish

Author

ShayRad21
ShayRad21

Writing
The First Date The First Date

A Screenplay by ShayRad21


You're back You're back

A Story by ShayRad21