Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
American Hero's

American Hero's

A Poem by Klaus SheX
"

This is a song about the men and women who put their life on the line. To keep the US free.

"
American Soldiers dont care if they live, dont care if they die. Just wanna get up and fight, for that all mighty red white and blue. oh they love this country oh yea yea true American hero’s.

“This is for all the Men and Women putting their lives on the line every day. Thank you for your service. Here we go...........”

As they storm that house they don't think about their lives. They Know the smell of freedom, they know the sacrifice. They put Service before Self its the only call. Cant throw in the towel, the US will never fall.. Saving lives for freedom its their responsibility. Oh securing our freedom is all that they see. There American soldiers. True Americans, they love this country, and keeping it free, its all that they can see. Its a duty they must answer its a call they must take. At a moments time they mobilize, they answer that call in the name of freedom, oh sweet.... sweet..... freedom.

They stand in line, march in line, they are ready to ship out. Their families all standing there with their red, white, and blue. So proud of them all, its all that they can do. Cause the battle must be fought, the battle will go on. Many will die, others will fall. But in the end of it all. We will always remember....... them alll.

The Americans that fought, the Americas died. Will aways be honored in my eye. Hero’s will live, Hero’s will die, they all do it cause they love freedom....oh sweetttttt......freedom.

Soldiers must answer the call, fighting so hard, making us all proud. When they arrive home they hear an unbelievable crowd. So loud, so loud that crowd is calling the American hero’s to take a bow. Cause in the end they are the ones who defend us all. Freedom must come at a cost, and they answer that call.

You are an American hero, you put your life on the line for the name of freedom, and liberty its all that you incline.  You dont care if you live or die. You love this country..... till the day you die..... till the day you dieeee.........

© 2010 Klaus SheX


Author's Note

Klaus SheX
A song i wrote dedicated to all the men and women who have served in the Military. And to all the ones who payed the price. Thank you all...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on November 24, 2010
Last Updated on November 24, 2010

Author

Klaus SheX
Klaus SheX

Coatesville, PA



About
I love sports and video games. I like to write stories and plays. I love history. I love the civil war, for some reason that war is just so unique. I write music with my friends for our group. I am ve.. more..

Writing