If only love...

If only love...

A Poem by ni ni
"

This is a story about a girl who is desperatly in love with someone who she can never be with...because of age...

"
I first saw you when I was with my bestfriend...I was there to spend the night with her...You did not know that I was secertly wishing you would look my way...Everytime that I saw you after that day I wished that you would some how think of me as more than just a little girl...I know that you could really never care more of me then as a best friend to you niece, but I wished you had. I had spent almost everyday with my bestfriend that summer, and it was about to be over, I knew that it would be good for me to get some air adn try and date a guy my age, to try and forget you...I still look back and think what if....I would have done this, or that, and made you realize that I was there, that I was more than just another friend of your niece, that I was more than....Me....I never opened my eyes to see why I liked you, where you just another guy? did I just want a father figure that I did not ever have until I was fourteen? Were you diffent? or was it that you just treated me as more than a little girl that was there almost everyday that summer....that summer I had dreams about telling you how I felt, I never thought that I should act upon them, but I felt as if that would be the best thing to do....should I just leave you to be with the way you are, or should I tell you how I feel?...........I will never know....

© 2011 ni ni


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

....Ni ni.
This is deep.
I absolutly love it sweetie!
I know who it's about to :p

--Fallyn

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 9, 2011
Last Updated on July 9, 2011

Author

ni ni
ni ni

AL



About
Hi! I'm seventeen and I love to write, but I really just dont have the time to really do it anymore so I try as often as I can, I really hope you enjoy reading my work! more..

Writing
Muse Muse

A Poem by ni ni


Pressure Pressure

A Poem by ni ni