We ain't sh*t

We ain't sh*t

A Poem by sherni

I have strong belief that quite a few of us would like to rid ourselves of ego. I personally believe that you can only control it, not destroy it. Buy anyways I thought I'd bring up a small way that it could be controlled. I had to pick something that is common amongst most people and decided to go with driving. I think driving brings out ego in a lot of us. We get pissed when someone speeds past and switches in our lane, we don't want to give people chances to get in our driving lane, we consistently look in the rearview mirror to make sure we are ahead and as soon as we see someone catching up we speed up, and we honk before even realizing if it was the right situation to do so. Honestly if we just sit back relax and literally go with the traffic flow, our ego at least on the road can slow down or be controlled. We aren't gonna get to work or school or wherever much faster if we don't let someone in to our lane. "Drive slow homie" and just frikkin relax. You're killing two (hypothetical) birds with one stone. And if that doesn't work, just look at the picture posted above. We ain't sh*t my friends, we ain't sh*t.

© 2014 sherni


Author's Note

sherni
I do not own the picture attached to this poem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on November 8, 2014
Last Updated on November 16, 2014
Tags: ego, destroy, driving, lane, chances, rearview, mirror, relax, road, controlled, work

Author

sherni
sherni

Canada



About
Trying to re-ignite love over and over again, without structure. more..

Writing