Story of vasanti

Story of vasanti

A Story by shruthi
"

This is an short story of vasanti,real story ....but name differs

"

Vasanti was very good girl, she live like a simple human,she always try to be natural, she dont even know how to do make-up herself.she is completely natural beauty and her innocense voice and her way of living evrything was simple.
she came across many difficulties in life which made her being strong and she used to be alone everytime in her life.she enjoyed her life enjoying singing,enjoying wind,sunshine light and also enjoying moon light by thinking one day in her life too star may arrive and shines throughout her life.
One fine day when she step to 20 years and in her relative marriage she went, that completely take turn over in her life.There one gye came for marriage who became close to her even though she is simple by understanding her good heart.He made her happy and helped her sometimes.He even wrote friendly letter to her and gave it which made her still more happy.After 3 days of this incident they get back to their places.They both exchanged their contact numbers, but one thing is he is bit poor..After this rarely they used to text eachother and became still more closer,but they never used to call and talk more.She was devotee of lord Krishna and because of this even he started loving Krishna and Sending Krishna's beautiful pic to her...
One fine day he even expresses his love to her.but she was not in situation to accept it.So she intelligently answered only she can be friendly with her eventhough she loves him lot than him.
She used to see his written friendly letter and she used to remember the wounderfull time she spends with her even after 4 years she preserved that letter safely...
The time changed she hided her feelings on him,so he got married to other girl and lead his life..
But she can't even forget the gye till her end.....
He could have understood her and spoke with her parents and married her but he never did it....
So True Love is Evergreen for true lovers and it will never change eventhough time changes....

© 2017 shruthi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on September 1, 2017
Last Updated on September 1, 2017

Author

shruthi
shruthi

bangalore, hindu, India



About
I am creative and dynamic writer of my own ideas and thoughts. I am Singer,dreamer, I love poetries and that too to write creatively.... more..

Writing