chapter 2 :Deer entry into village

chapter 2 :Deer entry into village

A Chapter by shruthi
"

Discription about In that old village deer entered

"
In that village there were many huts where people stay inside that.It was creatively builted with sticks,leaves,charpai etc...

One fine Summer when children were playing in front of their huts; a deer ran and came near children.All were scared and started to run here and there by seeing a deer as it was as dark as chocolate brown, had a grayish tinge.It went inside into deepak hut and sat as all childreans were screaming in loud voice as all of their parents were busy in agricultural land.

All childrens rushed and planned to go to school immediately and ask about deeer to their teacher,as they were curious to know more about it..
They reached school and asked their teacher to explain more about deer.

Teacher said all about deer,howmuch ever she knows.Deer are also excellent jumpers and swimmers.They eat all types of types of grasses, weeds, and herbs to grow that deer like to eat.It found in tropical rainforest.And she also said many interesting things about deer.

After listening to teachers word...all childrens went to deepu's hut to see whether deer went out or what.But still it was inside the hut sleeping nicely....All started observing it .

It became evening 6.30 when all parents came from their work with full of tiredness,and saw this deer and started scolding their childrens as they thought children only bought deer inside deepu's hut.All kids started crying and tried explaining that their mistake is not there in that.At whole night deepu home people slept with same hut where deer was also sleeping there.



© 2017 shruthi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on September 11, 2017
Last Updated on September 16, 2017


Author

shruthi
shruthi

bangalore, hindu, India



About
I am creative and dynamic writer of my own ideas and thoughts. I am Singer,dreamer, I love poetries and that too to write creatively.... more..

Writing