Chapter 4:Innocense  of children

Chapter 4:Innocense of children

A Chapter by shruthi
"

How innocense children are and how brilliant grown ups are..

"
After one and half month of this incident;
Some forest officers came into the same small village and enquired about deeer at afternoon.

Children didnot revealed anything to forest officers as their teacher already educated the kids about forest officers bit.All childrens acted like where the deer is right now they dont know as their parents were not in home.

Howmuch ever forest officers beat and scolded kids, no one replied anything.
It became evening when all their parents came and cried and asked sorry instead of their children and showed Deepu's hut where deer was staying inside.
Children started begging and convincing forest officers howmuch they have love towards deer since one and half month and explained stories what and all happened and requested officers to leave the deer here only.And All children started crying.
But the forest officers who are educated and because its their duty, thay don't even bothered about childrens cry,love, request,innocense.

Forest officers putted chain over deer and deer too started crying but this time no use..Forest officers putted the deer into their vehicle and started the vehicle...stop stop noise was hearded.....all were astonished and saw who is screaming, then saw that was their children group who bought one bvig bag full of Glasses, leaves etc by filling their love for deer and gave it and huged the deer and all in a loud voice said Bye Bye deer....till vehicle dissapeared, deer was also looking at kids till end of the movement of vehicle from that village.....


© 2017 shruthi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on September 11, 2017
Last Updated on September 16, 2017


Author

shruthi
shruthi

bangalore, hindu, India



About
I am creative and dynamic writer of my own ideas and thoughts. I am Singer,dreamer, I love poetries and that too to write creatively.... more..

Writing