Introduction of their first meet

Introduction of their first meet

A Chapter by shruthi
"

In this way their friendship developed

"


It was a cool friday;when surya opened his eyes it was already 9.20 am.What a climate he just woked up and started to get ready for his office in a hurry, as it was already late.
Surya is an young, energitic and entusiastic boy,he never cares or worries nor think more about future.He just want to enjoy his every moment of his Life.That too he had a good salary job and many colleges follow him.
On this nice journey one girl was impressed by him when she saw him at first time, he is listening to song through earphone and enjoying music,even though she has desire to talk and make friendship; but scared he may think bad on her if she speakes with him as they donot know eachother,so she just went on in her way.The same incidents happened many times around 8 to 10 times.Even though both of them look eachother, they were not talking.This was held in 2016.Suddenly after this 8 months gap they not saw eachother...may be the reason is timings of there presence in busstop changed..But she was remembering that before he used to come at same time to busstop;but what happened to him?...

After This One fine day in 2017 one whatsapp message came to her number.She was thinking who is this..?but he told I will say tomorrow..curiousness still more increased to her.she was just waiting for that tomorrow to come.
Next day he texted her that he is surya,the same they saw before,In some resume he got her number and texted...
Their friendship developed day by day in whatsapp by sharing their sorrow and happiness in life.He was very different man, who entertains her everytime, but she was bit angry on him because he wont listen to her everytime,Only she wants to listen to him everytime.Then also somehow their freindship continued and they became closer day by day in good manner without any other step forward..They became true friends life a beautiful flowers in garden.....



© 2017 shruthi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on September 28, 2017
Last Updated on September 28, 2017


Author

shruthi
shruthi

bangalore, hindu, India



About
I am creative and dynamic writer of my own ideas and thoughts. I am Singer,dreamer, I love poetries and that too to write creatively.... more..

Writing