Broken relation

Broken relation

A Chapter by shruthi
"

Within few days of their friendship quarell arised and broke up relation.

"

Surya and the same girl name myna became close day by day.He used to send daily one one songs that too feeling songs, which made her still more mad about him.Myna was totally confused about whether she is in love with him or friendship.She was innocent girl who trusts everyone soon and then suffer.
Only two times they met each other directly after texting.One time is in temple, where they not spoke and next time when power is not available in her bus stop, only one time short distance he gave drop to myna from bus stop till her home.One day he texted after 5 days that his brother is met with road accident and was admitted in hospital.she was worried and took lot of tension and she got severe headache because his brother is not well and also she putted in her whats app d.p as get well soon d.p for his brother purpose.

After this unfortunately he sended some message that hurts her and myna felt he is misbehaving with her...after saying about her personal life that her father is not alive like that.He even asked will you marry me to myna, but she replied don't joke in such matters like that.But one of message hurts her that made her say bye, its enough for me your songs till end, you played with my innocence. He said yes I am not good....sorry if i hurted you I don't disturb you from now.....Bye....In this way because of some one word bad message Myna and surya's friendship has been broken.


© 2017 shruthi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on September 28, 2017
Last Updated on September 28, 2017


Author

shruthi
shruthi

bangalore, hindu, India



About
I am creative and dynamic writer of my own ideas and thoughts. I am Singer,dreamer, I love poetries and that too to write creatively.... more..

Writing