Incredibly Idiotic Tale

Incredibly Idiotic Tale

A Story by Silent Pacer
"

this is a story that makes no sense, is not intended to. It is not intended for most people either, due to it's incredible stupidity. But sometimes when I'm bored, I like making up stories at random to see where my mind truly does go.

"

  Snickers, an anorexic shrew, was walking on a bridge when she discovered the meaning of life. (it was a buttered pecan), Anyway, so, discovering this glorious icon, she instantaneously decided it was time to have a mental debate.

  Muffins, the liberal of her mind and Snickers personal pull, started shouting that it was time to call the president and declare war, (or love, Muffins wasn’t picky) upon all the pot heads of the world. By doing this, Snickers would buy all the pot, (with the president’s money of course, Snickers was cheap), and then trick them into paying to much and making the pot heads have to go into prostitution in order to feed their non-threatening habits.

  Then there was Muffin’s opponent in the debate, S.T. Denis. He was an army brat with a pot habit. So obviously he was opposed to Muffin’s idealistic views. He suggested that Snickers should go into prostitution for herself, so she could better understand the aspects of the world, then become depressed, and become a D.O.A. But this theory just confused Snickers because she didn’t know where she was arriving at, or how she would die, or what she will arrive on.

  All these debates just give poor Snickers a headache, Snickers hated politics. So Snickers decided to go to her friend Economy Jolene (who preferred being called Betty for obvious reasons), and make Betty decide what she should do. Betty lived about 3 hrs. away if you took an imaginary bike, and about 10 min. away on a normal.

  4 hours later Snickers arrived at her friend’s home in a shoe. (there was imaginary traffic.) Snickers rang the door bell (which sounded like a dying rat) and raced in to find Betty in the midst of conducting a huge meeting on bubble gum-a-holics anonymous. At this point Snickers realized the horrible truth about her good friend, she was actually a girl, and the name preference really didn’t make since. Snickers was devastated. She loved Betty, not luved, but LOVEd Betty, how could she/he do something this obvious!? How!!!?

  Up to this point Snickers was unable to think on her own. But now Snickers finally thought of what she should do, become a suicidal and homicidal doctor. And that children is where children come from.

The Almost End…

Ok Now,

THE END

© 2008 Silent Pacer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahahaha wonderful

Posted 15 Years Ago


The meaning of life, finally revealed! I like this. ^-^ Mostly, I guess, because it doesn't make any sense.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2008

Author

Silent Pacer
Silent Pacer

Middle of Nowhere



About
I'm Me, and sometimes me, but only half of the time, then I become something that resembles me. But in all seriousness, I am looking for constructive criticism about my work since I am trying to fur.. more..

Writing