Finding love.

Finding love.

A Poem by Sarah
"

I avoid lies, as much as I possibly can, however... not all people are so truthfull...

"

To those who seek lies, look for me. I am the twitching of his lip when he whispers where he was last night. I am the shake in his hands as you give him your tearfilled goodbye. I am the gentle words forming with their lips as they stitch the part, "I love you." To those searching for truth, find me. I am the half smile and happy voice mentioning his ex. I am the content as she slams the door. I am the heat of the moment when he kisses that other girl, I am the cheat. And to those who seak love, avoid me.

 

I am not, The ring that proves truth and forever, I am the shattered face once it is over. I am... The end.

© 2012 Sarah


Author's Note

Sarah
This is my fourth poem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this poem . A lot of nice lines here with emotions .
I really enjoyed it .

Posted 11 Years Ago


damn, deep sounding stuff right out of the gate.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2012
Last Updated on May 15, 2012
Tags: sad, love, heartfelt, deep

Author

Sarah
Sarah

Vancouver, WA



About
I am an artist, however I find myself talentless, my peers tend to argue, so I turn to those whom feel not so nessisary to take my side on said topic. There shal be only honesty please! I enjoy singin.. more..

Writing
To be continued To be continued

A Story by Sarah


my ghost story my ghost story

A Story by Sarah