Dear you weren't who i thought you were,

Dear you weren't who i thought you were,

A Story by meghan
"

a letter i wrote to my so-called "best friend" i won't ever give it to her. i'm to much of a coward.

"

Dear you weren't who i thought you were,

   i don't really understand what your problem is. it hurts more because you lied to me, i thought you were my best friend but thats obviously not the case. because of you i'm questioning all of my relationships, because everyones so f*****g retarded and they feel the need to go along with whatever you bitchs say. you decide who is in and who is out and who doesn't fit in because everyone is so afraid of you, so afraid that you won't accept them, afraid that if they don't kiss your a*s, or agree with whatever you say that they too will be excluded.  and i hate it, but i am one of them. i conformed to who you said i should be because i too wanted to be accepted, i too wanted friends. your so nice to everyone, but only to their face. you start talking s**t as soon as they leave the room. i can only imagine what you say about me.

 

  i don't know where i'll go from here. i don't know if i'll confront you, or if i'll contine to be your so-called friend, out of fear. because it may not be worth it. it may not be worth it to compromise my social status or all of my real friends just so i can try to rationalize with someone who obviously is'nt mature enough, or confident enough about themselfs to listen. i know that by not confronting you, i too am submiting to the twisted, fudelistic system of high school. but thats the nature of the beast i guess. and i'm just another lost soul being devoured.

 

        your so-called friend,

                Meghan

   

© 2008 meghan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good luck in the contest.....cheers,lea

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
1 Review
Added on September 23, 2008

Author

meghan
meghan

the beach, FL



About
i'm 17 and a senior in high school i am blessed with a very loving family and amazing friends. i enjoy writing and reading and thats why i'm here. more..

Writing
frustration frustration

A Poem by meghan


the road the road

A Poem by meghan