The worst story ever written.

The worst story ever written.

A Story by S. Kimball
"

Written for a contest. It's like Stephenie Meyer had a kid with a twelve-year-old fanfiction writer.

"

Shioku Rio stood on the edge of the hut. His blade was shiny. He was on the roof. It was his job to kill the Emperor because he had pissed some people off.

He wore all black because he watched his parents die as a kid and was really dark and cold hearted. He hand long black hair and black nails with black eyeliner.

He saw the emperor walking out of his hut and jumped down to kill the emperor by stabbing the emperor in the head. But a female ninja came out and blockered his blade and cut him across the cheek. The red sanguine liquid dripped from his cut.

She wore all this skin-tight purple outfit with black high heels and fishnets. She had really huge b***s and a big butt and was the most beautiful thing ever. He recognized her as Ayoshigaharanarawockalocka, the White Ninja of Clan White.

"You are a fool," said the beautiful woman.

"No you are," said Shioku and he punched her in the face. He also swept the hair out of his eyes in the same really cool motion. She quickly and very skillfully got back on her feet and rapidly got out a second sword.

In this time though, because Shioku was so fast he had cut off the emperor's head and had a sick smile on his face. She sadly cried and collapsed to her knees. She'd failed.

"Oh I am such a fool!" she said and started to weep.

"You are not a fool, I am just too good," he replies.

"You are so very sexy," she admits. "I am in love with you although we've only met once."

"We've met before," he says, "a long time ago. Do you remember that night that was really dark and storming? I was only a boy and you came into my house and killed my family. For what? Money. You are nothing but a common crook and now I will kill you."

She jumped up and tried to stab him but he dodged and punched her in the stomach. She darted back and he kicked her in the jaw. She fell down and was knocked out.

When she woke up, she was back at his home. He was cooking her some soup.

"Wh-where am I?" she asked.

"You are at my house," he said and spoon fed her some soup.

"But why did you not kill me?" she asked and started to cry.

"Because I really love you too," he said.

Passion took over and he jumped on top of her. The love coursing through her veins gave her back enough strength to rip his clothes off and he did the same to her. They started making out passionately and Shioku was really good because he'd had a lot of girlfriends. Ayoshigaharanarawockalocka admitted that she was a virgin though and he said "I will be gentle."

They made really hot passionate love and he accidentally got her pregnant. She said;

"Oh Shioku soon we will have a child."

He did not want a child though and so he killed her. Now he is on the run from the government for the murder of his mother's child and the emperor.

TO BE CONTINUED...

© 2010 S. Kimball


Author's Note

S. Kimball
It's supposed to be bad.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg, this is awesome! It was hilarious xD
Whoever thinks that this story WASN'T intentionally bad is retarded.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

428 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2010
Last Updated on July 26, 2010

Author

S. Kimball
S. Kimball

ME



About
I'm S. Kimball. I don't write to be famous, so I use a pen name. I prefer things involving murder and torture, although love and happy endings are a guilty pleasure of mine from time to time. If.. more..

Writing
Cancer. Cancer.

A Story by S. Kimball


Something. Something.

A Story by S. Kimball