Limitless Boundaries

Limitless Boundaries

A Poem by Steve L.
"

Open your heart, mind, and soul...there is another that will find you...

"

Limitless Boundaries

 

Floating, weightless, intertwined…

Our souls, minds, hearts, and electric skin are perfectly in tune…

Travelling through an inter-dimensional portal is a unique, singular feeling…

Taking the “ole drive” while making love is on the edge of what is scientifically possible…

 

Perfectly synced neural connections are vital to this newly minted process…

Physical, psychological, emotional…all need to manifest between two beings…

Destination parameters are strictly limited to our resident planet…

Unlimited are the possibilities if you look within yourself…

 

The simple, yet elusive act of mental housecleaning will maximize your journey…

Mindful thoughts of the infinite wonders in nature are a surefire winner…

Repetitive, invasive projections of the material world will keep you revving at square one…

Being self-aware, with a tranquil mind, visualizing organically, is your first class ticket…

 

Discovering another with these uncommon characteristics is easy if you allow yourself to search…

To open up your true self while possessing a razor-sharp cognizance of “what lies within” another…

Every cell will pulsate with an indescribable feeling when that all-encompassing connection is made…

Seize this opportunity to explore…spiritually, sexually, visually, viscerally…

 

The decision is made to experience this metaphysical, yet terrestrial journey…

We surrender ourselves…exploring our most erotic desires…allowing true love to ignite…

Thrusting in to your deepest…we land on a world-travelling cloud…moisture erupts within and below…

Another carnal movement escorts us to the peak of a self-assured Himalayan mountain…

 

Breathless…we transform into an invincible life force…letting out a rapturous cry from the top of the world for all to witness with envy…

Ever so close to climax, neurotransmitters exploding, we arrive in a lush forest…snuggling up to a meandering river…

Feeling the satin-like grass under us…hearing the rustling of leaves…tasting your succulent skin…

Existence is standing still…witnessing the splendor before it…as we become an anomaly…floating amongst the stars.

© 2015 Steve L.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ugh! I want to truly experience life like this. To exist like this! To live life to it's fullest. Tasting, feeling, breathing in all its wonderment. Beautiful poem!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Steve L.

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much, Sarah. I really appreciate your comments!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
1 Review
Added on December 21, 2015
Last Updated on December 21, 2015
Tags: love, brain, neurons, sensual, mindful

Author

Steve L.
Steve L.

NJ



About
Life's trials and tribulations provide limitless material for writing... more..

Writing