Star Secrets

Star Secrets

A Poem by skiayly

Put my head in slow motion and my heart in fast forward. 
Driving me crazy with those beautiful eyes, and with that gorgeous face. 
You sure do how to make one sweat. 
Not gonna lie trying to beat you at your own game.

Always making others want to be yours collecting their souls and keeping them in a jar throwing them in the deeps of the ocean. 
Too bad you're blind when it comes to me. 
So I’m gonna put you in a daze, make you fall so hard then rip out you heart and give your soul to Satan wouldn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable, so put your feet up. 
And I promise to be a beast at what I do. 

They say that poor people raise poor kids and angles have to earn their wings. 
Good thing I’m trying to learn how to be fly in the darkness. 
Got to be prepared for the impossible cause you don’t want to left for dead for the dead. 
The world we know are crazy, but the worlds' we don’t know are insane. 
People are acting all the same so basic.
 
And only the purest can be infinity. 
But they gave a definition of a perfect dark angle. 
What if the evil ones are actually the one trying to save us from the lies the light one tells us?

 Too much power for all these peasants.
 Looks like I have to step out of the shadows in order to be the Ruler of the world. 
Good thing I was born to be a king instead of a queen. 
Because queen always come second to the kingdom.

Pretty sure if one listens carefully you can hear all the rich and secrets to the universe. 
All you got to do is befriend a star and squeeze out all the light. 
Playing in dark is always cooler than playing with lights on.

© 2012 skiayly


Author's Note

skiayly
Please tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on November 27, 2012
Last Updated on December 7, 2012
Tags: Stars, crush, kinda dark, long, power

Author

skiayly
skiayly

MO



About
So, im kinda back to writting. Also, please don't read any of my writing I have had posted in the past, because honestly it's all crap and embarrassing bad. A little about me im 20 years old in colleg.. more..

Writing