A Letter to Self

A Letter to Self

A Screenplay by Sky Writer

Hello You,
How are you ? It's been tough you see, these times, it's just so hard to breath sometimes. No matter how many people would say that 'It's gonna be okay', the truth is, you don't need to hear that lie from them, at all. You used to be happy all the time. I wonder what happened. Life sucked so bad, your life. At least other people are doing better, having a good life, getting regularized on their jobs, finding new friends, they really are a little bit better than you.
But how dare you compare your life to theirs ?
You're not them, idiot. You are trying so hard but at least you have a small circle of friends who really care for you and will stand up for you, no matter what. At least you got a job, no matter how much you hate it and no matter how much it feels like hell. It's okay if you cut yourself because of the pain, I understand. That feeling that you want to convey but people just won't listen to you. 
How come ?
How come they only care about how you look ? Why do they only want you to be seen as somebody with a good image doing the right things to do ? Can't you do what you want ? Why do they expect so much in you when you're just an ant in a crowd.
You want to run away. You just want to go. Escape. Leave.
They are not worthy. One day, you just want to stop listening to them and listen to yourself instead. It'd been a while since you do something you want to do, buy something you want to have.
I know you want to go. Be free. Live life the way you want to. No standards. No comparison. Just you and your happiness.
But please, before you do, before you break away, before you go out of your comfort zone, of your country of origin, at least make yourself happy.
You Deserve It.
Regards,
Your Past

© 2016 Sky Writer


Author's Note

Sky Writer
This is only a thought !

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

well, it's a great way to express your feelings by creating a dialogue. I really love the whole story


Posted 2 Years Ago


you're an epitome of beautiful mind and soul. I love your writing.


Posted 5 Years Ago


Sky Writer

5 Years Ago

Hi ! Thank you for your reviews ! I'm looking forward to read your writings :)
amethyst1998

5 Years Ago

oh welcome. Thank you in advance.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016
Tags: life, comfort zone, sadness, happiness, future, past, letter, note, risk, friends, family, self

Author

Sky Writer
Sky Writer

Osaka, Japan



About
Can be anyone.. more..

Writing
Stuck Stuck

A Poem by Sky Writer