The Most Important People in the World

The Most Important People in the World

A Story by Sky Writer
"

Read the note below, thabks !

"
There are those in this world who are cruel and selfish, there are those who are sad and content and the ones who are ambitious and anxious.
The most important thing of course, is finding not finding where you belong from the above, it's about finding who you are suppose to belong with.

The most important people in the world can be cruel and content at the same time. We may despise our selfish leader but may never know how lonely he really is.

It's not those who are ambitious are happy at the same time. A dreamer is not content unless he shows dedication in his ambition. So then again, being ambitious is comparable to being lonely. We are all ambitous to our dreams just as we are desperate for happiness.

A great person does not always utter good things. He doesn't say what people like to hear, he says what they need to hear.

A supervisor who's honest enough to correct your mistakes and encourages you to do better is one of the most important people in the world.

A friend who is a pushover and would always put himself at risk for you, has done selfish things too. Once you experience the feeling of happiness, it gets under your skin and relies for you to pass the feeling to other people.

Some friends who are selfish now where selfless back then, only experiencr has the right to change people. 

These friends whose personalities were changed by their emotions and experiences are one of the most important people in the world.

You, reading this right now, must stop envying other people and comparing yourself to them. 

A dreamer like you must not get discouraged by something irrational to your path. You may be small but your dreams are big enough to save you from your cessating doubts.

A person like you, so small and fragile, is one of the important peolple in the world.

© 2017 Sky Writer


Author's Note

Sky Writer
Comment your reviews, tell me what you think about it, many thanks !
I'm planning on writing a story with a story about the lifestyles of different types of people in he world.It may be about their success, their passion or their career. Send me a message if you'd like to write together with me ! We can all work a a team.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This really helped me :) I sometimes forget that I should be focused on my dreams and not the people who have already achieved theirs

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2017
Last Updated on January 8, 2017
Tags: Love, life, death, importance, world, people, path, society, happiness, sadness, writing, belief, God, universe, friend, supervisor, self

Author

Sky Writer
Sky Writer

Osaka, Japan



About
Can be anyone.. more..

Writing
Stuck Stuck

A Poem by Sky Writer