It's Been A While

It's Been A While

A Story by Victoria W.
"

Realistic fiction? xx

"
"It's beautiful.."
"A beautiful gift for a beautiful woman."
My cheeks turn a shade of vermilion as my lips part into a coy smile. The purse was just my taste--he's familiar with my tastes-- it was a smoky black with two cream stripes across the bottom and parallel. It had silver buckles and accents.
"I hate to waste this beautiful wrapping. Especially this soft, red ribbon."
"We can find a use for it, Naomi." My love, his words were soft. Yet, he seemed to have already imagined a use for this ribbon. He stood up from the couch and took the bag from me, gently placing it on the loveseat that was adjacent to his couch. When he came back to me, he rested my chin in his hand as I glanced up to him. "Sweetheart.. I've missed you while I was away." Still looking up at him, I take his hand from my chin and leave a kiss on his palm.
"I've missed you too, baby." I remind him as I stand to meet his lips with mine. He kisses me deeply, as if he had been deprived of something terribly necessary. He pulls me closer by the waist with one hand, the other tangled into my hair. Each kiss is deeper than the last and my senses elevate each time our tongues meet. I slide my hands onto his chest, then around his neck and I flick my tongue on his lower lip. I pull away a little bit and smile at him.
"You know what that does to me, Naomi", he utters. This frustrates him. "Turn around, princess" he smirks as he lifts my flowing red dress and aggressively places me onto the couch on my knees. I giggle seductively and place my hands on the edge of the couch and look back at him, I shake my a*s a little bit. "You're being such a bad girl, Naomi!" He grunts as he gifts me a light smack on my a*s.
"You're turning me into a bad girl, Brandon.." I flirtatiously tell him as I suggestively place a finger onto my lip.
"Arms" he demands. I look him in the eyes. I place both arms out behind me. "Now, you want to be a good Kitten?" Brandon playfully asks as he raises a brow.
"Mmm, you know how it makes me feel when you call me that." The pressure between my legs escalates. I want him to touch me so bad.
"Hold still." He begins to tie my wrists together with this soft, red ribbon. When he finishes, he lifts up my dress again and slides my lace panties down past my high heels. "You're already wet. I love when my girl is wet for me." This very statement creates an urgency. I need him inside me right here and now. I bite my lip.
"Baby, touch me. Look what you do to me" I cry. Brandon rests my face softly onto the couch and props my a*s up. He kisses my thighs.. Licks between my legs.. And traces his finger around my p***y. It just makes me more anxious. The fire begins to grow.
"That's mine. Right, Kitten?"
"It's yours, Brandon..." I whisper weakly, waiting for him to fill me. He slowly rubs my c**t and it feels so f*****g good. The harder he rubs, the more I grind into his hands, still with mine tied behind my back. He finally inserts two fingers into my p***y and begins to slowly finger me.
"My Kitten is so wet. Does she like when I f**k her p***y with my fingers?" He's being so sexy.
"Yes... I love it.." I moan. He begins to rub my g-spot. He starts stimulating it slowly with a repeated motion. I bite my lip harder, softly moaning. He gradually picks up the speed, so my tiny cries grow louder.
"Brandon... it feels so good!" I cry out as he rapidly rubs his fingers into me. He stops suddenly and I begin to breathe heavily curled over upon the couch. He begins to undress himself as I collect myself. When he slides down his jeans, his hard c**k turns me on even more as it presses against the fabric of his briefs. While rubbing his c**k slowly through his undergarment, his eyes begin to scan my body. He takes them off, comes closer to me, kisses my back and slaps my a*s again. I let out a loud moan. He slips off my shoes, unties the ribbon and turns me over.
"We don't need this right now." He puts the ribbon aside. He places a pillow under my head and adjusts it to my comfort.
"Open your mouth, princess" he commands. Then, he takes the fingers that he used to touch me and slowly inserts them into my mouth to the back of my throat. I lightly place my hands onto his forearm and wrist and begin to slowly suck his fingers. "That's right, kitten. You're behaving well."
"I can be a good girl, too" I say looking into his eyes.
"I love your dress, princess" he compliments me as he spreads my legs with his knees.
"It's your favorite color" I let him know that I wore it for him. He takes my hips and pulls himself onto me, then slowly begins to put himself inside of me.
"Naomi, You're going to be a good girl for me?"
"Yes... sir.." I groan as I take him in.

© 2017 Victoria W.


Author's Note

Victoria W.
Featured photo found on WeHeartIt.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Nicely written... from the initial gift to its use as a tie and the delights of arousing Naomi via her a*s and her p***y... I would have liked a little more description of Brandon's c**k as he stepped out of his pants and prepared to f**k her... She must have liked what she saw and then felt as he thrust into her wet p***y...mmm

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Victoria W.

7 Years Ago

I appreciate the suggestion very much. I will certainly work on this a little bit. xx
Jibey

7 Years Ago

I see you did... it made a difference :-) x



Reviews

Oh yes. Simple domination but beautiful. I felt like I was kitten. It's a lovely story :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
This kind of writing is not one I read much of but I think you wrote it well.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Victoria W.

7 Years Ago

Thank-you, Ivy! xx
Nicely written... from the initial gift to its use as a tie and the delights of arousing Naomi via her a*s and her p***y... I would have liked a little more description of Brandon's c**k as he stepped out of his pants and prepared to f**k her... She must have liked what she saw and then felt as he thrust into her wet p***y...mmm

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Victoria W.

7 Years Ago

I appreciate the suggestion very much. I will certainly work on this a little bit. xx
Jibey

7 Years Ago

I see you did... it made a difference :-) x
Experience is a thing many want, but adventure is much better to be. I liked this, kinky, teasing, bad, oh, theres alot to say. your last x ;)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 29, 2016
Last Updated on February 18, 2017
Tags: bondage, bdsm, love, sex, erotica, romance, fun


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


She was .... She was ....

A Story by Shasha


Sacred Text Sacred Text

A Poem by Muse