jabirs revenge part 6

jabirs revenge part 6

A Story by marie
"

sorry it took so long... yeah i'm not gonna make excuses, i was being lazy... or preoccupied

"

May 2.

she is still hurting them…why do you have me wait? please, God please. this is yours, but i don't know how much longer i can hold on. i want to see Jabir again…please accept me into your home….please…..

May 4.

i don't even know what to say now!! i'm without that weak little whelp who always kept sniffling that it was wrong, that i should leave…but no…i am here to stay!! i know best here!!! i have won!! these people i have taken sit and cry around me, its so refreshing, no longer do they mock me no longer do they stand idly by and watch as i fall…now instead they fall…why does this not carry my joy as it once did… this was and is my life….perhaps i just need to give it time…

May 7.

i sit and listen….her silence is deafening…… where is she???? WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!

May 10.

i found one that was once her friend… she has to speak now… she is not gone, she can't be…no she is…i chased her away just as i did Jabir… they will not stop me!! i will keep this ones heart she is mine just like all the others!!

May 14.

another gone without leaving me the peace…perhaps i should try another way… i won't keep them anymore….. look!! my hand shakes and my vision again is red…perhaps this is a sign? time to find another playmate…

May 18.

i am tiring of this caution, it has gotten me nowhere!! my laugh has caught in my throat, and my every move is held with a contained excitement, i do not wish to contain it!! soon…i will release it soon… i simply need a little time…

May 22.

it is time.

May 26.

they are coming…. i have to run…something of her lingers begging me not to!! silence little girl you cannot win this!!

May 28.

why? WHY?! this isn't right.. this isn't fair!! i want my peace!! i want my joy!! why must they chase me so?? it keeps me from my play… this is her fault.. to think i missed her!! she is the cause of this she has to be!!!

© 2013 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this is very gripping! You have me hooked and begging BUT waiting patiently for more ;-) I'm not patient, ask Frieda or anyone! They'll tell you ;-P

Anyhoo, very captivating and I loved it, cannot wait for more! Excellent Marie

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

I'm so glad you like this!!:) and well I am hoping to have another update in by the end of the month.. read more
s y e

11 Years Ago

Yip, I can do that ;-P
marie

11 Years Ago

yay:) hope you like the next piece as well as the last ones:)
Uuuu, another part, I was really wondering, again a good chapter with some twisted sides to it, love the darkness...

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

Thank you!:) glad you like it:) and I want to thank you for your devotion to this piece and followin.. read more
Nick.B

11 Years Ago

:D
marie

11 Years Ago

:)
Just reading this story is captivating. I really have no idea what is going on, but just reading this has me wondering.

It is very nicely written. It appears to be a of a diary or journal format which is very interesting. Great job!

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

have you read the rest of it? it would probably make it much more clear:)
Amaya Sullivan

11 Years Ago

Yea, I just added to my library to read it.
marie

11 Years Ago

yay:) i am honored:) thank you:)
interesting little write, because i have not been keeping up with the previous chapters , i obviously don't know what is going on, but the writing style is engaging and well planned out , so it is a fluid read. well done , marie!

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

if you like you can read through the earlier parts, must say that i'm glad you liked it:) takes alot.. read more
quinfinn

11 Years Ago

story telling is never easy....especially if you are going chapter by chapter. i will try to remembe.. read more
marie

11 Years Ago

lol:) ok:) will do looking forward to your thoughts on the story:)
There are so many emotions shown in this write. The deliverance of what you are trying to get across is wonderful. Bravo :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

no...no you didn't....may i say... WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Sir Joseph

11 Years Ago

I will tonight lol
marie

11 Years Ago

You never did:)lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

451 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 3, 2013
Last Updated on April 3, 2013
Tags: revenge, crazy, murder, chased, multiple, personalities, month, journal, scared, angry, confused, gone, time, coming, run, her, blame

Author

marie
marie

Laurel, MS



About
I have been away from this site for a while, hoping to get back into the swing of things. I recently turned 18 and have rediscovered my muse. If you wish to befriend me, please constructively review m.. more..

Writing
Lace Lace

A Poem by marie


a story a story

A Poem by marie


The Cold The Cold

A Story by marie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


finally see finally see

A Poem by marie


My Baby My Baby

A Poem by Tarry Franck