4

4

A Chapter by marie

 i felt a hand gently lay upon my shoulder as if to say it’s all right.

“you are not weak eumira, you are much stronger than many in our village.”

Amara said, her voice like music as it floated to my ears. i reached my hand over my shoulder and lay it upon her pale skin that had its own shine, it was like a living silver. against my own tanned flesh she seemed so fragile, an illusion trying to disguise the strength that hid just under the surface. I turned to her and took in her delicately graceful features; her gentle eyes, her hair that was like winters grass, her full lips that made her musical words. 

“Amara is it possible that i am not meant to be a part of this?”

i gestured around to the beautiful landscape that surrounded us, and looked pointedly into her eyes. she hesitated unsureness ringing through her being like a gong. 

“we could ask the elders.”

she moved her hand from my shoulder to my back as she led me back toward the village.



© 2013 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting....

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
1 Review
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013

eumira

1

By marie

2

By marie

3

By marie

4

By marie

5

By marie

6

By marie

7

By marie


Author

marie
marie

Laurel, MS



About
I have been away from this site for a while, hoping to get back into the swing of things. I recently turned 18 and have rediscovered my muse. If you wish to befriend me, please constructively review m.. more..

Writing
Lace Lace

A Poem by marie


a story a story

A Poem by marie


The Cold The Cold

A Story by marie