6

6

A Chapter by marie

inside was the customary table in the center both the humans and the edrians had one the building identical in structure and furnish. the table was coated in blood as was its purpose, uncountable humans had been killed there for harming the world around us. they wanted to kill the very life giving home that the mother had given us. we where of no importance other than to protect our mother any who did not believe as such and live so would be put to death upon that table. the elders stood behind the table before the symbol of their people.



© 2013 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

just check this sentence, it is not clear to me- inside was the customary table in the center both the humans and the edrians had one the building identical in structure and furnish. -- should it be 'one each' for building as ' identical in structure' suggests.

Please try to make the chapters a bit longer with a few more paragraphs.
thankyou.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Prritiy

10 Years Ago

a look on this sentence too- we where of no importance other than to protect our mother any who did .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013

eumira

1

By marie

2

By marie

3

By marie

4

By marie

5

By marie

6

By marie

7

By marie


Author

marie
marie

Laurel, MS



About
I have been away from this site for a while, hoping to get back into the swing of things. I recently turned 18 and have rediscovered my muse. If you wish to befriend me, please constructively review m.. more..

Writing
Lace Lace

A Poem by marie


a story a story

A Poem by marie


The Cold The Cold

A Story by marie