Try Authentic South Indian Restaurant For An Authentic Taste

Try Authentic South Indian Restaurant For An Authentic Taste

A Story by South Indian Food
"

No doubt, there are a million restaurants that excite you with their invoking ambience; however as for the taste most of them end up making false claims. So, if you are troubled with a never-ending de

"
There are some time-tested dishes and everybody simply loves to have them. One out of all such delicacies is masala dosa. It is so famous everywhere in India that people socialize for a family dinner to have them in a restaurant.

Masala dosa is a modern addition to the old-style south Indian cuisine known as the dosa, the masala-potato filling being a north Indian favorite and not extensively used in south Indian homes in the past or even nowadays, actually making the mixture one, a national dish, hot on the menu in nearly all restaurants these days! The new variation has a new taste and it is very heavy also, of course, with the sambar and coconut chutney.

In South India, Coconut Chutney is a must-have with the dishes like dosa, idli as well as any other course meal. The chutney tastes extremely delicious.

Sambar is a hot Indian lentil soup prepared with a number of vegetables as well as spices. A special powder is prepared by grinding several spices in a certain amount and that is the main base for a mouth-watering sambar. Some restaurants offer you a highly spiced sambar and some make it with a little sweetness added to it. It is an accompaniment with lots of dishes like idli, vada, dosa as well as rice. A lot of vegetables are added, which makes it an extremely healthy dish.

Therefore, if you are by now having a craving for it then go ahead and relish the masala dosa with hot and spicy sambar and authentic chutney in an authentic south Indian restaurant.

Why an authentic South Indian Restaurant? As, you can copy the style, however you can never steal the essence of something! When it comes to the regional cuisines, it is nearly impossible to get that very taste some place else except for an authentic restaurant. No doubt, there are a million restaurants that excite you with their invoking ambience; however as for the taste most of them end up making false claims. So, if you are troubled with a never-ending desire to satisfy your taste buds with some excellent South-Indian food, then explore few of the most famous south Indian restaurants in India and know for yourself the best ones to satisfy your hunger.

Authentic food is not easily available and once you are able to make out where it is find, try it for sure.



Author Bio

Author of the article writes about South Indian Restaurant and South Indian Food. For more details about South Indian Dishes log on www.vaango.in .

© 2015 South Indian Food


Author's Note

South Indian Food
No doubt, there are a million restaurants that excite you with their invoking ambience; however as for the taste most of them end up making false claims. So, if you are troubled with a never-ending desire to satisfy your taste buds with some excellent South-Indian food, then explore few of the most famous south Indian restaurants in India and know for yourself the best ones to satisfy your hunger.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on May 25, 2015
Last Updated on May 25, 2015
Tags: South Indian Restaurant, South Indian Food, South Indian Cuisine

Author

South Indian Food
South Indian Food

Delhi, southindianfood, India



About
Vaango, which stands for come in, is the usual way of people of Tamil Nadu to invite people. It is the name of the best south Indian restaurant chain in India well, where the best south Indian cuisine.. more..

Writing