The Three Billy Goats Bully

The Three Billy Goats Bully

A Story by spence
"

Try reading aloud! It's challenging!

"

The Three Billy Goats Bully

 

Once upon a time there were three Billy goats called Bully.

Billy, Bobby and Barry.

Billy Bully was a bully, but Bobby and Barry Bully weren’t bullies

But they were called Bully.

It was very confusing.

Billy Bully bullied the kids that went to St Trollians School by the big bridge.

Baby goats are called kids, but Billy didn’t bully kids.

He bullied Trolls that were the kids at St Trollians school.

Billy would bully the Trolls by butting them over the bridge into the river below.

So far three of the Trolls that Billy had bullied by butting over the bridge had been swept away and never seen again.

What a big bully Billy is!

Bobby and Barry were most concerned about the behaviour of their big brother, Billy Bully. The bully.

One day they decided to talk to Billy about his bullying.

‘Why do you bully Trolls, big brother Billy?’ asked Bobby and Barry

‘Because if I don’t bully and butt Trolls over bridges then they’ll bully you, Bobby and Barry’, answered Billy

‘They eat goats you know?’ he added

Bobby and Barry were bamboozled by Billy’s silly suggestion.

‘But Billy! Trolls are vegetarians!’ Bobby and Barry told Billy.

‘I know Trolls eat goats because their breath is bad and their teeth are terrible!’ said Billy Bully

‘Trolls have terrible teeth and bad breath because they get called bullies in books Billy. That’s why dentists are scared to treat them’ said Bobby and Barry.

‘Have you been reading fairytales again?’ they asked Billy then

Billy hid a book behind his back. The book was a tale of a Troll that bullied three Billy goats.

‘I have never read Three Billy Goats Gruff’, Billy Bully lied, then he went outside to bully Troll’s by the bridge.

Barry Bully had an idea.

‘Let’s visit Dr Wolf the dentist and see if he will treat the Troll’s teeth!’ he said

Bobby Bully thought this was a good idea and so he and his brother Barry Bully went to see the Dr Wolf in the woods where he did dentistry.

Bobby and Barry came to a house made of sweets that Dr Wolf had bought from a Wicked Witch who had moved west.

Too many people were tempted by the tasty treats on the walls to have Dr Wolf treat their teeth.

This is why Bobby and Barry thought there would be room for the Trolls to get treatment.

Dr Wolf was pleased to see the Bully’s and asked if they needed treatment for tooth ache.

‘We don’t have tooth ache Dr Wolf. We came to see if you would treat the Trolls’ teeth because Billy Bully our big brother keeps bullying and butting them over bridges’

Dr Wolf said he would be happy to help the Trolls by treating their teeth and bad breath if that would help Billy Bully to not bully them by butting them over bridges.

………………………………

Billy Bully was busy butting Trolls over bridges when Bobby and Barry broke the brilliant news that Trolls could get treatment for their bad breath and terrible teeth.

But Billy Bully was beside himself with fury.

‘I’ll have to find another excuse to bully and butt the Trolls over bridges now’ he said.

Bobby and Barry Bully both butted their big brother, Billy Bully, (the bully), over the bridge and went home.

© 2010 spence


Author's Note

spence
Written for my daughter Chloe and her friends. If you see any mistakes please point them out!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the twist you put on a classic tale! That earned you big points on creativity. Although the plot line was a little weak, it served it's purpose. I'm glad you didn't overstuff it with description, as that's not what a fairytale is about. It all about stoy development. Overall good, though!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

too funny loved it

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I bet when she read this she couldnt stop laughing! This is awesome! Its hilarious and interesting and wow, I cant stop laughing! I love it!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:D I love this, I really do!

100/100

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the twist you put on a classic tale! That earned you big points on creativity. Although the plot line was a little weak, it served it's purpose. I'm glad you didn't overstuff it with description, as that's not what a fairytale is about. It all about stoy development. Overall good, though!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I was too wrapped up in the storya nd all the B's to notice if there were any errors..
What a clever, fun, witty write..
I can hear this being read to children and hearing their giggles.
Wonderful Spence and lucky lass Chloe!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

475 Views
5 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 25, 2010
Last Updated on February 25, 2010

Author

spence
spence

Grimsby, United Kingdom



About
Just returning to WritersCafe after a couple of years in the wilderness of life. I'm a 40 year old (until December 2013, at least) father of two, former youth and community worker, sometime socio-pol.. more..

Writing