Awakening from a bloody night

Awakening from a bloody night

A Story by Sreesreshta Nair
"

A small touching human tale ! its short and its just a simple tale part of the great saga of human life

"
Its a fine night at Panvel station in Mumbai. Me myself Rajesh and with me is my sister Renuka. We go to the auto bay to hire an auto and we are slowly moving towards our home. The auto driver frequently looked at the rear mirror which made me and my sister uncomfortable , everything happening in India over the past few years has been such horrible things. It was a special night as the road was empty and our auto slowly moved on.I slowly fell to a nap and the next thing I remember was a lorry and BOOM............

I slowly open my eyes and notice that the driver was near me and he was not breathing,,,, For a second I forgot everything and then RENUKA!!!!!!! I slowly tried to stand but I was too weak for that. I saw my sister's face full of blood. OMG.... I was like in hell and I tried to stop a few vehicles which came and none stopped . I made my sister come close to me and she said "water....water..." But as a helpless broken brother I was not able to do anything my sister was going away from me to a far way land and I was helplessly watching that............and I was just thinking that I should have stopped my car at places were I saw accidents which i ignored then....

Sab ji...... I slowly opened my  eyes and yes it was a nightmare ...... I had reached my home and I payed the auto driver...... My sister came to me and yelled " what were you doing sleeping in that auto ,,,,,,,, I was scared alone with that driver and You were sleeping and enjoying ... grrr" I hugged my sister closely and said "Say anything I love you"

Yes that cool drizzly night in mumbai had changed my life forever and Now I would stop my car if I see someone in an accident instead of going away. God chooses many ways to awake the real humanity inside you and yes he may even use a nightmare.........

The sage of life goes on

A SREESRESHTA NAIR STORY.....................

© 2016 Sreesreshta Nair


Author's Note

Sreesreshta Nair
small tale to highlight essence of humanity

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 11, 2016
Last Updated on November 11, 2016
Tags: life, saga, sister

Author

Sreesreshta Nair
Sreesreshta Nair

kozhikode, India



About
I am a teenager who loves to explore the magic of life as it unfolds and express it through tales of love ... :) all reviews welcome :) more..

Writing