Lucid Gift

Lucid Gift

A Story by Leo

Tears raining down his body, in utter reverence and humility to the one and only, God - seeking mercy and connectivity with His angel. Despite his deeply rooted pains and wounds, a breeze of white light helps put him to sleep. His righteous soul opts to connect immediately and his unconscious and sub-conscious minds intertwine, his chakras in serenity, awaiting instructions from God and Michael. Deep sleep follows. Body feels rested and his spirit starts to shine, overriding sins attributed to body. His soul turns into a vessel. A light fills up this vessel. He turns into a state of, the new, unfamiliar. His eyes start to throb. He is no longer in deep sleep. Yet he finds himself in a complete state of enlightenment, Michael greets him. His unconscious mind, with a divine twist, becomes tangible yet invisible, as though a powerful gem that this man is holding and pointing. And now his dualities become one. He can grasp this gem as though he can grip his own sub-conscious while unconscious yet experiencing a lucid dream, and begins to ask Michael questions. Michael answers each question in a yes/no format in an indescribable way. The man is experiencing a divine connection and is grateful. The man grows attached to this divine intervention and tries his best to maintain his elevated vibrations, and opts to ask more and more questions. The man then realizes that the moment he opens his eyes the divine cord will unplug. Yet he realizes he needs to wake up for work soon. The man then asks Michael if he is protected and watched over. Michael replies with yes. The man decides to open his eyes, runs to the dimmed living room at 4 am, lights a candle, and writes the above.

© 2020 Leo


Author's Note

Leo
No sarcasm please. If you find yourself sarcastic for any reason, stop reading and move on. Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I absolutely love this..I was just reading a few days ago about Lucid Dreaming and how they work because I've always thought that I have been experiencing them, and this writing describes it very well however, the line "He is now, experiencing a lucid dream" made your writing a tiny tiny bit weaker than it originally started because I was hoping you'd continue showing but not telling, or maybe telling but not in a so direct way, but overall your writing skills are exquisite and I deeply enjoyed it, keep writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Tinman07

8 Years Ago

I agree with Abeer about the 'lucid dream' reveal in the piece. I was thinking that this referred t.. read more
Leo

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it..best!



Reviews

Incredible. Either if it has been recorded directly from a dream or is a piece of creative writing. Or is it one and the same?
Is it a reflection of your spiritual beliefs?
Well done.
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago


Leo

7 Years Ago

It was directly captured from a dream..Thank you for your thoughtful review Alan..bblessed
I found it to be a very picturesque piece. Specifically enjoyable is the presence of Michael in his Heavenly duty answering your questions. Communication through Dreams and Visions is a long ago methodology that is beautifully represented in your writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Leo

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind feedback..glad you liked it..
Loved the presentation of this story. Although it some what reminded me of a movie called vanilla sky. Have you watched it?

Posted 8 Years Ago


Leo

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback..All the best!
I liked this one! This poem swifts you into a lucid dream as if I was there. I really enjoyed reading it! very deep ! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Leo

8 Years Ago

Glad you liked..thank for stopping by..best
I absolutely love this..I was just reading a few days ago about Lucid Dreaming and how they work because I've always thought that I have been experiencing them, and this writing describes it very well however, the line "He is now, experiencing a lucid dream" made your writing a tiny tiny bit weaker than it originally started because I was hoping you'd continue showing but not telling, or maybe telling but not in a so direct way, but overall your writing skills are exquisite and I deeply enjoyed it, keep writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Tinman07

8 Years Ago

I agree with Abeer about the 'lucid dream' reveal in the piece. I was thinking that this referred t.. read more
Leo

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed it..best!
Interesting read with a great deal of imagery. There are those times the mind takes us and we are not sure we want to return. Heaven awaits? Well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Leo

8 Years Ago

Thank you Willard for taking the time to read through..All the best
I agree with Helen, very beautiful wording to describe a spiritual and amazing experience:)
Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Leo

8 Years Ago

Thanks for taking the time to read my work. blessings
Very inspiring and spiritual write my friend. What a beautiful space to be in.....and wouldn't it be wonderful to hold on to that experience during everyday, dealing with mundane matters and commitments?

You are a beautiful writer.....it's a delight to read your work!

Love and Light

Helena

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Leo

8 Years Ago

Thank you most gracefully..it takes a beautiful soul to grasp..if I was able to hold on to tht exper.. read more
powerful stuff, Stranger 98, yet written in gentle, loving, poetry/free verse/prose. Beautifully done. It truly is an amazing experience to bathe in divine light, to experience the Holy. I believe many people experience such things- I've heard friends say that they dreamed of being in the presence of what appeared to be an ordinary person, but who they knew was a divine presence- because when they touched that person they experienced a Love and Peace that was indescribable. I myself had such an experience several years ago. Your expression of such an experience is powerful and well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Leo

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much for your feedback
This is a beautiful piece of work. Deep meaning if you ever experienced lucid dreaming. Keep up the good work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Leo

8 Years Ago

Thank you Kimberly..that was an actual lucid dream I experienced btw..have a pleasant day

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

581 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2015
Last Updated on January 22, 2020
Tags: lucid dream, transparency, spirituality, divinity, connection, divine, God

Author

Leo
Leo

About
(Soul writer/ fellow/ DOB Aug 1982) I had the privilege to visit over 55 countries throughout my life and always eager to reflect or read another poet's work and leave a constructive feedback. .. more..

Writing
Transition Transition

A Poem by Leo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


^ IT ^ ^ IT ^

A Poem by Fran Marie