Australian actress, writer and producer- Jasmin De Main

Australian actress, writer and producer- Jasmin De Main

A Story by starpower
"

Australian actress, writer and producer- Jasmin De Main

"



Jasmin De Main is an Australian actress, writer, producer and teacher. She has become well sort after for her impressive and in depth, acting style, in each character she portrays. She is a great representative of many different TV programs as well as radio and theatre. She studied acting at NIDA (National Institute of Dramatic Art), in Sydney, Australia, where most of her career success has been achieved and her talent in different aspects of the arts are very much praiseworthy, including being a great director also. Jasmin’s attributes cannot be described in just a word! She has contributed a lot to the USA, European and Australian entertainment industry, not only with her talent, but also her impressive attitude and dedication to her work. Her acting was tremendous in TV series and films such as Leroy’s House and Busy where she can be seen playing the lead role. In this modern era, such hard working young ladies like Jasmin, remain inspirational and deserve praise for their focus and efforts. The Australian TV series “All Saints” and American Discovery Channels “The Things We Love To Hate” are typical examples of some of her great TV series performances. No doubt, one thing is obvious that this lady does have tremendous skills in many different fields.


Jasmin achieved a Post-Grad diploma (Secondary Education �"English and Drama , 2006-08) from Australia's Charles Sturt University. Before that in 2003, she attained her Stage Fighting Skills Certificate (Level 1) in Australia. Some of her International Theater work includes: The Memory of Water (upcoming 2014) as Catherine - Promenade Playhouse-Santa Monica (USA), The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe as Susan - Creating Arts Company-Santa Monica (USA), The Importance Of Being Earnest as Cecily - The International Theatre (Germany), The Heiress as Marion- The International Theatre (Germany) and Connie Chang’s Roadshow as Chantelle - NATIONAL TOUR (Australia) and much more.


Jasmin has also had a great teaching career starting from 2004 to 2013 where she worked as a teacher in the UK, USA, Australia, and Germany and to this day, still teaches her students effectively. She has also worked as a writer for the TV mini-series Leroy’s House and the TV movie Busy. The lists and descriptions given above, demonstrate that Jasmin's skills are not only limited to her own country of Australia, but now the rest of the world is starting to see just how talented this young and beautiful actress really is!

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

907 Views
Added on August 5, 2013
Last Updated on August 5, 2013
Tags: jasmin de main

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing