Multi-Talented Actress- Marianne Bourg

Multi-Talented Actress- Marianne Bourg

A Story by starpower
"

Germany's own- Marianne Bourg!

"



Marianne Bourg wears several hats that include lead actress in several short and feature films, dancer, martial arts expert, athlete and business woman. Marianne’s colorful story started in Germany where she was born, she was later raised in Luxembourg by Luxembourgish father and her French mother. Marianne and her parents recognized her acting talent from when she was a little girl so she was enrolled in several performing arts training schools, starting with the National Theater Academy of Luxembourg.


She went on to study at the University of Cambridge where she received her certificate in Drama and English. She also attended the Cours Florent in France and at the end of her program received a certificate in Acting for Film. Although performing arts training in Luxembourg, France and the UK were quite important in setting the foundations, Marianne has gained a wealth of knowledge about the industry and the experience in Los Angeles. She has been trained by some of the best acting personalities in the world.


Marianne completed her Masters of Fine Arts in Acting for Film in Los Angeles and has been making her name in the American film industry ever since. Marianne was among the cast of several films such as Helicopter Mom, Treehouse, Toy Soldiers, Queen of Hearts, Time for You to Leave, No Perfect Ending and Special Ingredient. She also has her fair share of theatrical performances to include her roles in the plays, Three Sisters, and a rendition of the well known Shakespearean plays, Macbeth and a Midsummer Night’s Dream.


Marianne is fluent in German, French, Spanish and Luxembourgish. She also competently mimics the accents of French and British speakers as a result of her international travel experience. Marianne Bourg is excited about the theatrical release of her first feature film, Gun Woman, in Japan. In this project, she worked closely with popular actor, Malcolm McDowell. 

© 2013 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

697 Views
Added on December 10, 2013
Last Updated on December 10, 2013
Tags: marianne bourg

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing