Actress Profile: Nana Ponceleon

Actress Profile: Nana Ponceleon

A Story by starpower
"

One talented and inspirational Actress, Nana Ponceleon

"


“The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work.” The great Emile Zola made this remark. Every artist must be a hard worker and should train as hard as possible before taking on any work.As soon as the artist gets the first opportunity, he/she should strike gold by proving his/her mettle. Nana Ponceleon is one of the most industrious actresses the film fraternity has ever seen. If one is to go by her training record and her training regimen, nothing seems to faze her. As soon as the gauntlet is thrown, she is ready for a fight. It is this attitude within her that has made such a difference. In her relatively short career in movies, she has already made it big by playing the lead role in more than three movies. Apart from that, she has acted in various blockbusters, always playing some interesting characters. Let us have a closer look at her television and film industry stint.

 

Nana has starred in many productions which include the short films:Dirty Laundry directed by the unbelievable raising director Stellana Kliris, Girl Picnic directed by the talented Christina Brown, What is Always There with the Musicdirected byAna Corina Perez Siblesz,which created the kind of attention she was hoping for. This led Nana to being cast in some featured films like A Gaze At The Sea, La Clase, The Girl In The Book �" currently in post production and The Zero Hour. The Zero Hour became the highest grossing Venezuelan film in history from Venezuelan box office. The film has been purchased by HBO and secured distribution in over four continents worldwide as well as winning fourteen international awards from renowned film festivals.

 

Well the long list of achievements do not end here as this woman has a bag of skills that would stump even the most talented persons not only in the industry but also outside it. This pretty diva is fluent in Spanish,does Bicycling and Bikram Yogais one of her daily routines, which combined with Salsa and Kickboxing keep her fit and running. With the amount of hard work she has put in, she isbound to be a huge success.

© 2014 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
Added on May 23, 2014
Last Updated on May 25, 2014
Tags: nana ponceleon

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing