Gifted Singer and Musician Riccardo Vino

Gifted Singer and Musician Riccardo Vino

A Story by starpower
"

Italy's Own Riccardo Vino

"



Riccardo Vino, the gifted musician and singer who lives in Berlin, is actually 100% Italian. He was born in Bologna, Italy and has been studying and playing the piano since he was a little boy. In fact, he was something of a child prodigy because he could actually read music before he learned to read Italian. He also received his music diploma from the Conservatory of Bologna at the age of ten.

 

When he moved up to secondary school he continued playing the piano and also started learning the violin. During that time in his life he formed a few pop music bands and was the keyboard player and the singer. He earned a degree in Business Economics and won an exchange program scholarship to attend the University of California at Santa Barbara where he made up his mind to focus on acting and vocal training.

 

Riccardo is a citizen of the world and he loves to travel. After his experiences in California he went back to Italy and was admitted to the School of Performing arts in Milan. That’s where he really immersed himself in musical studies along with learning even more acting techniques. He studied with well known teachers, Jurij Alschitz, Geraldine Baron, Dominique de Fazio and Yoshi Oida. This time also saw Riccardo co-founding a theatre company directed by Guido Tortorella, which set out to revisit modern classics and contemporary literature pieces in musical form. He also worked on other theatrical and TV productions.

 

In 2005 he moved to Berlin to focus on his singing and to study with Jacquiline Stujke and Annette Goeres. He successfully established himself as an accredited voice actor working with the major agencies in Germany for TV, film and advertising. Riccardo started developing his own sound and style, which ultimately nudged him to create several one-man shows, Ricardo vino and The Technicolors, Voglio Vivere Cosi and Swing al Dente. Ricardo starred in these productions and many of the play dates were sold out completely. He toured Germany, Italy Switzerland and France and received rave reviews wherever he went.

 

Riccardo is currently with a Montreal based record group on an album. He has written both the lyrics and the music to the new album’s songs.


For more info on this talented artist, go to:

 www.riccardovino.com

© 2017 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on August 7, 2017
Last Updated on August 7, 2017
Tags: Riccardo Vino

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing