The Talent And Great Drive Of Actress Michelle Norlander

The Talent And Great Drive Of Actress Michelle Norlander

A Story by starpower
"

The Actress That Has It All Michelle Norlander

"




We love this job, that is, writing about people in the movie business. We love it because getting in the film industry is somewhat of a magic trick so we automatically admire each person we write about simply because they made it past the moat and through the portcullis, on their way inside the castle of dreams, so to speak. Once they have overcome the big obstacles to get into the castle" the film business, that is, then they still have to hustle to go to auditions and get jobs. But crossing those initial hurdles is the amazing feat that impresses most people and at the same time keeps most people out of the business.

 

Michelle Nordlander seems to have breezed past all initial obstacles and landed herself in the wonderful position of actually acting for a living. No mean feat either. Her talent and great drive have gotten her some very nice acting jobs which in turn have established her as an actress to reckon with. She is professional and always arrives on the set or on location fully prepared and ready to work. She knows her lines and what’s really important, she knows who her character is. In fact, she is that character way before she ever sets foot in front of the camera.

 

Michelle has performed in countless stage plays, commercials and films and is always busy either rehearsing for a role or setting up a future project. When we saw her acting reel we had to remind ourselves that she is indeed from Sweden because her American accent was so perfect. She must have practiced many hours to get her voice to be so Yankee-like. Of course, she could just be a great mimic like Meryl Streep, but we think that even if Michelle is a natural with accents, she still works extremely hard to perfect each of the characters she portrays on the stage of on a film set or sound stage.

 

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on March 21, 2018
Last Updated on May 25, 2018
Tags: Michelle Norlander, Actress, Swedish

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing