Ido Sagir: The Music Approach

Ido Sagir: The Music Approach

A Story by starpower
"

The multi-talented and dedicated Ido Sagir

"



Singer, songwriter, and musician, Ido Sagir brings his innovative musical style to Los Angeles with performances local venues, The Sayers Club, The Study, The Federal, The Pig N’ Whistle, and The Nickel Mine and headlining as a resident musician in bars and cafes as a slo artist. Ido has collaborated on movie soundtracks and has written songs for different artists in Los Angeles.

 

Inspired by the rock, blues and guitar styles of Gary Moore, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Jeff Beck, Pat Metheny, John Petrucci and Andy Timmons and contemporary icons like Radiohead, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Elton John and John Mayer, Ido’s own style combines these sounds with his classical training and middle eastern influences.

 

Born in Israel, Ido spent his early childhood years in America before attending the prestigious music program at Blich High School in Ramat Gun, Israel. Upon graduating with a perfect score at his final matriculation exam, Ido attended private tutoring and music programs, vocal coaching in the Speech Level Singing Technique both in Israel and Los Angeles.

 

A highlight of Ido’s career is recording guitar for a project with Jesse J’s touring band. “She is known to be very picky with who she works with, and her current guitarist, Mateus Asato, is one of my recent guitar idols. The realization that I am playing with her band and was chosen to play alongside these musicians served as an eye opener.”

 

Ido is motivated and inspired by the career of fellow artist, John Mayer. “John has mastered these two musical approaches I am passionate about - the guitar music approach, and the radio music approach. “

 

As a singer/songwriter, guitarist strives to create new and interesting blends of musical genres that are critically acclaimed and popularly received, with a successful career like Mayer. With a blossoming career, Ido is at home in the music scene in Los Angeles. Ido Sagir does things differently. His success is the result of ingenuity, passion, dedication and an authentic connection to his music.


© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 31, 2018
Last Updated on October 31, 2018
Tags: ido sagir, musician, jesse j, israeli musician, hollywood, amber bollard, entertainment

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing