Anna Zanders: A Southwestern Actor's Hollywood Dream

Anna Zanders: A Southwestern Actor's Hollywood Dream

A Story by starpower
"

Australian actress Anna Zanders, continues on her journey of success

"



The film, 'No Grounds for Play' is officially honored at the Indie Grits Film Festival 2018. Written and directed by Charlie Clark, the film boasts a standout performance from Anna Zanders. In the lead role of Julia, a former drug addict managing a year of sobriety, Anna leads a group of drops outs working odd jobs as they travel across America in a beat up camper van.

 

Anna’s compelling performance is evidence of the hard work and dedication to her craft. The Los Angeles resident began her career in her native Australia in the southwestern town of Albany. As a young girl, she was introduced to the performance arts through local stage productions. Following her dreams led her to the Sydney stage where performed in the stage productions of, Love’, ‘Golden Age’, and ‘Mr. Taylor’s Hat’.

 

Anna pursued her craft while studying at The Stella Adler Academy of Acting in Los Angeles. She was featured in productions of, Earthquakes in London, directed by Milton Justice, The M**********r with the Hat, directed by Chris Thornton, The Jacksonian,  directed by Tim McNeil, and Top Girls, directed by Bonnie McNeil - graduating as valedictorian from the two year academy program.

 

Anna treasures the opportunity to perform around the globe. In London, Anna starred in the role of Julie Dart, a murdered prostitute in the CBS Production of ‘Donal MacIntyre’s Murder Files’. Anna was also featured in productions for the BBC. I played a prostitute that murders her clients   have never had so much fun on set!Also in London, Anna portrayed the leading role in the stage production of The Wasp, - performed in London and Dublin in the summer of 2018.

 

The highlight of Anna Zanderscareer was the production of the 2015 film, Reunion. Anna produced and co-wrote the passion project while performing in the lead role of Sarah. The film tells of the journey of Sarah, who kidnaps the woman that bullied her younger sister, Casey to commit suicide.

 

With critically acclaimed performances from stage to screen, Anna Zanderssuccess and career shows that dreams come true with hard work, perseverance and dedication. Her advice to fellow actors and performers, Make your own work. A short film, web series, a play - whatever it is, do something.

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on January 15, 2019
Last Updated on January 15, 2019
Tags: Anna Zanders

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing