Zoé Pelloux: Producing her Los Angeles Dream

Zoé Pelloux: Producing her Los Angeles Dream

A Story by starpower
"

Bringing stories to life, Zoe Pelloux

"


 

French filmmaker, Zoé Pelloux showcases her talent across a multitude of genres including feature films, television productions, short films, and music videos.

Classically trained at the Sorbonne-Nouvelle in Paris France, Zoé earned an MFA in Producing degree from the New York Film Academy Los Angeles. She now makes her home in Los Angeles where she pursues her passion of filmmaking.

 

Zoé’ collaborates with avant-garde directors, actors and filmmakers always, “looking for new things to do, working with people from all around the world.” She produced, between many other projects,  ‘Bonding’, by French director Michael Barba, drama about a father-father-son relationship, and ‘Atop Gods Breakfast’ by American director Adrianne Lundy, absurd short movie following a character looking for God.

 

Zoé has achieved success for her production of music videos. A highlight of her career is the production of the music video, ‘No Rush’ by the band Charly&Faust. “In only one month for a deadline, I hired the crew, secured the filming location, filming permit, organized the set and supervised the budget. The music video was selected to several festivals and was honored with multiple awards.” Afterwards, Zoé produced multiple music videos such as ‘Colours of Hate (No More)’ by Buddhi De Mal, ‘Pay to Play’ by Sarah Who, and ‘What’s Next?’ by the artist Charly.

 

Partnering with screenwriter and director Michael Carnick, Zoé produced the TV pilot, ‘Manny Fantasma: Paranormal Psychiatrist’ and they are currently showing it around to distributors and networks. In parallel they are in development of Michael’ second feature filmHigh School Hero’.

 

Zoé Pelloux’s upcoming project, ‘The Lost End’ by Alexander Salabaschew is a psychedelic-drama feature film that follows a man searching for his family who’s been captured by a cult. In 2019, she also has coming out the next music video ‘Don’t Know Don’t Care’ by the artist Charly, the thriller ‘Desert Sky’ by Dillian Elias Farmer and ‘Two Weeks in Laredo’ by Adrianne Lundy.

 

‘Royal Gardens’, features the theme of bestiality, set in 70s, will be released 2019, and in development, ‘Desert Sky’,  by Elias Farmer - a drama about three men locked in a box in the middle of the desert.

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on February 3, 2019
Last Updated on February 3, 2019
Tags: zoe pelloux

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing