A Q&A With Australia's Robyn Duse

A Q&A With Australia's Robyn Duse

A Story by starpower
"

Actress Robyn Duse, answers our questions!

"

We recently caught up with actress Robyn Duse about some of her experiences in the acting world, what she’s learned and some of her upcoming projects. Here is what she had to say:

What have you been up to since we last spoke?

I have been focusing on some upcoming projects that are in progress, which I am thrilled about -as well as some singing opportunities that have come my way.

What have you learned the most?

I have learned that no matter what anyone says or does to derail you from your dreams "  YOU need the courage to keep pushing forward.

To have courage to step out of your comfort zone, to believe in you and to push forward through the hurt and pain we experience. It sounds simple but -simple can be the hardest thing to do, as nothing worth it will ever come easy. The greatest victories come from the greatest struggles and pain in life.

There are so many tests in life that will keep testing you in every way to see " How much do you really want it? How many hardships are you willing to go through to get to where you want to be? How much are you willing to sacrifice? How much action are you really willing to put in?

As hard as it gets and how many people you lose along your way- you must believe in yourself. You must have a clear and strong why- Keep moving forward, enjoy the journey and you will reap the rewards.

Be humble and grounded, be adaptable, be open to seek more knowledge and be focused "they are the key traits to help you succeed.

Surrender- One of the biggest things I have learned most recently (however one of the hardest) is to surrender to any outcome, surrender to how things should be, surrender to attaching yourself to any result and do the work. Trust in the now, trust the journey and just be- Which is truly a magical place to be in.

What has been one of your biggest highlights so far?

The biggest highlight so far is creating my feature film that I’m currently immersing myself in and collaborating with some amazing well-respected industry professionals in Los Angeles. My most recent experience is- I was invited to a recording studio in Los Angeles with some well-known artists that I truly admire who I will be collaborating with.

One of the biggest highlights is, having amazing opportunities to really converse on an intellectual level, with some artists who are at their top of their game and listening to their amazing souls that give back was an honorable experience.

What are you currently working on?

I am currently working on my feature film, collaborating with some well- respected industry professionals, which is really exciting. I’m excited about some upcoming projects in Los Angeles playing the role of ‘Sarah Collins’ as a lead in an upcoming feature film that I will also be working on. Most recently some singing opportunities in Los Angeles that have also come my way- It’s funny sometimes when you least expect things to happen, opportunities come your way and this singing opportunity was one of those moments that I didn’t expect.

Who would you love to work with the most?

I really admire some of the greats that I would love to work with, as I believe I could learn so much from their experience.

What are your plans for the future?

I am really very grateful and excited about many upcoming projects that are coming my way.

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on February 13, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2019
Tags: robyn duse

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing