The Miracle Story Of Baby Harper Conquering Her Eczema

The Miracle Story Of Baby Harper Conquering Her Eczema

A Story by starpower
"

The miracle product MooGoo helping people everywhere, with incredible results!

"

Baby Harper before using the MooGoo product. Photo Credit: Media Content Guru


At just three months old, baby Harper Handley was left covered in a crippling condition, which covered her head to toe causing her severe pain. Her loving parents, Andrea Marino and Ryan Handley, were driven out of their mind with worry as they tried to find something to soothe their daughter’s continuous discomfort. Toronto-based teacher Andrea, 30, and Australian-born fiancé Ryan Handley, 30, a movie stuntman, were heartbroken when Harper’s painful condition which developed soon after she was born in October 2017. Andrea said: “Harper’s eczema started around three months of age. There were just a couple of patches but soon it spread like wildfire over her body and she was covered head to toe and it made going out with their daughter difficult as her skin got worse when exposed to the elements. “We live in Toronto, Canada, which has cold, dry winters which also did not help the situation. Doctors recommended steroid treatments but I was reluctant to use that on my newborn’s skin as any mom can imagine..



Baby Harper pictured her with her parents after using the MooGoo product. Photo Credit: Media Content Guru

 

“I spent hundreds of dollars and used various natural products. Nothing worked. Little Harper would scratch at the eczema and it would start to bleed. It was awful." Andrea was stunned to find out the cream which could be the answer, was originally developed for cows udders. But within a matter of weeks their daughter’s severe eczema, which covered her entire body, was cured. She said she first used the eczema and psoriasis moisturizer, which was created on an Australian farm in Perth to keep cows udders supple. Andrea used MooGoo on baby Harper for six weeks virtually every day she was Down Under and soon saw amazing results. She says within a few weeks she saw a huge difference: “Her skin started to heal and it shrunk to two rough patches, similar to how it had started. We had been devastated trying to ease her pain and now we were finally seeing a difference."

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on April 20, 2019
Last Updated on April 20, 2019
Tags: moogoo, skincare, health, amber bollard

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing