The Gift Of Bringing Stories To Life -Nigina Niyazmatova

The Gift Of Bringing Stories To Life -Nigina Niyazmatova

A Story by starpower
"

Producer Nigina Niyazmatova

"



Nigina Niyazmatova is one of those rare people who actually gets whatever they go after. She is in the motion picture industry and she works as a producer/line producer. In other words, she knows how to “get the film in the can” as they used to say. She knows how to make movies and she understands what a budget is for and how to schedule the cast and crew in order to take economic advantage of every single moment that the film is in production.

 

She is originally from Moscow and after earning a Bachelor Degree in Public Relations from Moscow State institute of International Relations she hopped on a jet and came to Los Angeles to do what she had always wanted to do: make movies. She attended the New York Film Academy in L.A. and received her Master of Fine Arts Degree in Filmmaking. After that she immersed herself in the production side of movies and became a producer and line producer and worked on numerous short films, one of which, was selected to be in the Cannes Film Festival. She has been working steadily in the business ever since.



 

Although Nigina has experience in most filmmaking positions she has found that being the producer or line producer on a film is extremely satisfying. As   producer she would basically be the CEO (Chief Executive officer) of the production and her line producing duties would be likened to the COO (Chief Operating Officer). The line producer pretty much takes over just about all the day to day responsibilities of the producer, that is, from making the initial budget and monitoring it throughout the production to being the overseer during the production and then making sure that the post production tasks are completed.

 

Nigina has been in charge of countless productions and she handles problems with the ease of a mother showing her daughter how to make pancakes. She is experienced, thorough, meticulous and understanding; the formula for a great producer. She has participated in too many films to name them all here but we will mention a just a few: Last Exorcist, Booba (animation), Sharknado: The 4th Awakens, Max Amini’s Nowruz Special, Break Up Nightmare and Little Dead Rotting Hood.

 

On top of her creative talent, Nigina speaks three languages fluently Russian, English and Spanish.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2019 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on May 25, 2019
Last Updated on May 25, 2019
Tags: nigina niyazmatova, producer, line producer, hollywood

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing