Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories

It was the same thing everyday.  Khandice, or Khandi, gets a crush on a cute boy and he disses her.  The hot new boy in school, Jeremy Timmons, is every girls’ dream, including Khandi. 


But Jeremy doesn’t notice her.  Is it her mousy brown hair?  The black-frame glasses Khandi’s mother picked out for her?  Her wardrobe, as Khandi notices the preppy clothing she’s wearing?  Whatever it was, she definitely wasn’t what Jeremy Timmons was looking for?


Khandi watched sadly as Liz Collins, the prettiest girl and head cheerleader, walked down the hall with Jeremy.  It was rumored that they were going together.


“Oh well, another crush bites the dust.” Khandi says to herself as she grabs her English books from her locker and heads to English class.


School was over and Khandi received the worst news of her life when she got home.


“Khandi, I have great news!” Khandi’s mother beamed with excitement waiting for her to get home to tell her.


“What is it?” Khandi asked, unable to wait to hear the news.


“You’re going to summer camp when the school year is over!”


Khandi’s jaw dropped when her mother revealed the news.  It was the worst news ever!  No one in her class went to summer camp!  She thought she had reached an age where she no longer had to attend summer camp?  It was fun in grade school?  But junior high?  That was kid stuff!


The last day of school could take forever as long as Khandi was concerned.  She didn’t want to go to summer camp.


Meanwhile, at the drive-in where Jeremy and Liz were spending some time together, Jeremy broke the news that would break Liz’s heart.


“Liz, I have some bad news to tell you.” Jeremy said, knowing how crushed she’d be.


“What is it?” Liz asked optimistically.  “I’m sure it can’t be all that bad?”


“We can’t do what we planned this summer.” Jeremy began.


“Why not?  I thought it was agreed?”


“Well, my parents had other plans and enrolled me in summer camp without telling me.” Jeremy told Liz.


“Well, you told them you couldn’t go?”


“Yes, but they wouldn’t hear it.  They told me I’d have to cancel any plans for the summer.  And that was final.”


“Well, if you can’t get out of this, we’re through!” Liz said as she rushed off to get into the car of Jay Thompson, the hot guy at school she had secretly text when Jeremy told his news to her.


“So, that’s it?  You just take off!” Jeremy said, crushed at Liz’s reaction to his news.



© 2018 TPK Stories


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on January 19, 2018
Last Updated on January 19, 2018


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories