Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories

The green house on Shore Dr. was a shambles when police arrived after getting a noisy disturbance call.  Glasses strewn all over the floor and students lying on the floor after what appeared to be drugged-out trip. 


But one officer, Det. Alexander “Xander” Green  went off on his own to inspect the backyard when he found one female student lying on her back in a pool of blood.  Assuming the girl was murdered, Xander went to check on the girl, who suddenly woke upon his arrival.

“Who are you?” the girl asked, scared.

“You’re alive?” Xander asked confused.

“You thought I was dead?”

“Well, you are lying in a pool of blood?”

“Yeah, well, as you can see, it’s not mine.”

“Okay, so who’s is it?”

The girl was too scared to tell him what happened.  It was still a blur to Sally Christensen, a shy senior, who was invited to the party by the hottest hunk in school, Wyatt Tremain. 


“Look, it’s okay.” Xander told her.  “You can tell me.”

Sally just sat there, shaking as she realized where she was.  She thought she was inside the house when the party got rowdy.  She was no sure how she got outside and where the blood came from or why she was lying in it.

“I don’t know how I got here or why I’m lying in this blood!” Sally cried as Xander comforted her.

Xander’s partner Det. Robin Pearson, came out to the patio to find Xander with Sally.

“Well, what do we have here?” 

 

“Well, we have a young girl who was found lying in a pool of blood and doesn’t remember being out here or how she came to be lying in it.” Xander reported to his partner.

“Well, go inside and get yourself cleaned up and we’ll investigate the scene.”

“Investigate?”

“You found her in a pool of blood that wasn’t hers…it came from somewhere.”

Robin told him.  “Where did it come from and where’s the body?”

“You do have a point.” Xander agreed.



© 2018 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is definitely an interesting one.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TPK Stories

5 Years Ago

Thank you for reading Pale Moon

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Added on June 20, 2018
Last Updated on June 20, 2018


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories