Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by TPK Stories

After the wedding ceremony, Alisha went off alone to the beach so Hadley and Chelsea could have some time in the hotel room.  Alisha wondered if it was all worth it�"pretending to be in a scam of a marriage for a billion dollars?  Pretending be Hadley’s wife so he could spend it with Chelsea, his true love.  It was sad Hadley’s parents didn’t approve of Chelsea.  Poor Hadley!  He had to pretend to be “in love” with Alisha while secretly see Chelsea behind Alisha’s back? 


And it would have all worked out�"if it hadn’t been for her little brother, Ellis, finding her alone on the beach on her “wedding night.”


“Hey sis, alone on your wedding night?” Ellis questioned.


“I needed some alone time.” Alisha lied.


Ellis knew his sister well, and he knew something was up.


“What’s up, sis?”


“Nothing brother dear.” Alisha insisted.


“I’m not buying it, sister dear.” Ellis told her.  “I know something’s up, and I intend to get to the bottom of it.”


Ellis took off before Alisha could stop him.  The only thing she knew to do was get to the hotel room and inform Hadley and Chelsea before Ellis found them alone together.


But Alisha was too late!  Ellis had beat her to the hotel room and found Hadley and Chelsea alone, making love.


“Ha!  I knew something was up!” Ellis shouted out, giving Hadley and Chelsea the shock of their lives.  “Cheating on my sister…and on your wedding night!”


“And you’re not going to tell anyone, are you Ellis?” Hadley told him, more as a threat than a request.


“Wrong!  I intend to expose this sham of a marriage!”


Alisha arrived to find Ellis in an argument with Hadley.  While Hadley was arguing with Ellis, Chelsea gave Alisha a disapproving look.


“You put this in motion?” Chelsea accused Alisha.  “You wanted this to happen?”


“How can you say that?!”


“You wanted Hadley for yourself?!”


“I did this to help you?!”


“Like hell you did!”


“It’s not my fault Hadley’s parents didn’t approve of you with their son.  It wasn’t my idea to marry Hadley have him sneak away with you!”


“But he is married to you!  You’ve wanted Hadley all along!”


Hadley’s father knocked on the door to see his son and heard the argument inside Alisha and Hadley’s hotel room.


“Son, is this true?  Was this marriage all a scam?”


No had any words as Hadley and Chelsea looked at Alisha with hurt in their eyes.  They both believed Alisha had planned this from the beginning.  How was Alisha going to make them understand the truth?



© 2018 TPK Stories


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on June 24, 2018
Last Updated on June 24, 2018


Author

TPK Stories
TPK Stories

Boise, ID



About
more..

Writing
Plot Plot

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TPK Stories


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TPK Stories