We Flew Together

We Flew Together

A Story by SkY_BLuE
"

You held my hand We touched the skies But as I fall and land Maybe your words are lies

"
How do I say it... I was alone. I had a wing but I don't have the second one to fly away. She had it. When I found her, it was exciting. She held my hand tightly and we flew away. We saw all the wonderful sights together. We danced alongside the stars. It was magnificent. We were so high up, it was all beautiful, until it all darkened. A storm had appeared and we are stuck in the middle of it. We were getting pushed away from each other and it was feeling heavier and heavier. I tried to keep holding on but we were just spinning endlessly in circles. I did something I never thought I would ever do in my life, I let go. Holding on to her would just cause us both to spiral down and crash. I thought letting go would soften the fall, even if it was just a little, but she caught the hand of someone else. She flew away with him, without even looking back. And now, I watch them fly away in the distance, happier in the clear skies ahead of them as I fall down to the ground. I'm still falling, thinking to myself, "Did I let go of her, or did she let go of me?". It was not the fall that would kill me, it was how fast she flew away with someone else. I am nothing left, just empty feathers crashing down back to hell. I clipped this empty, broken, useless wing, I closed my eyes and I let the fall take me away. I don't know where I'm going to crash down to, is there someone there to catch me? I'm falling with no direction, along with my tears, pain and agony. 

© 2018 SkY_BLuE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on January 29, 2018
Last Updated on January 29, 2018
Tags: heartbreak, teen

Author

SkY_BLuE
SkY_BLuE

Fontana, CA



About
Fictional stories for nonfictional hearts more..

Writing
Afterlife Afterlife

A Story by SkY_BLuE