Cosmetics Lady From Hell

Cosmetics Lady From Hell

A Story by Stephanie M
"

A young women gets a surprise visitor that turns her life upside-down.

"
              "What did this building used to be?" Terri asked herself, as she looked up at the red brick building with barred windows. "A factory, a prison?"
              She climbed half way up the crumbling metal stairs, and hesitated. "Who worked in this building? Who lived in the abandoned apartment building with the busted windows, and crumbling floors. "Was it a crackhouse?"
              Terri sat on the park bench, and screamed as she saw a women without a face. 
              She ran into the nearby café. "I need to get out of this heat."
              She ordered a milkshake, and sat next to the window. She turned around, and saw several faceless women staring back at her.
              She bolted out the door. "I must be losing my mind!"
              "What's wrong?" Glenn asked, as he rubbed Terri's shoulders. "You're not paying attention to the movie, and you barely touched your popcorn.
              "Oh, I'm just tired.'
              They were interrupted by a loud rap at the door. 
              "I'm with Bimbo's Beauty Products," said a decrepit old lady wearing too much make-up. She leaned against her walker. "Would you like to buy some facial powder?"
              "That poor thing," Terri said, as she grabbed money out of her wallet. "She can barely walk. I'll take 5!"
              The next morning, she applied the powder. A few minutes later, her face fell off...

© 2018 Stephanie M


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't get over your short stories. tho, they are short but so much amuzing and interesting.. so enjoyable
thank you for sending me read requests
I really enjoy reading your works

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 20, 2018
Last Updated on April 20, 2018
Tags: short story, horror, dark humor, cosmetics, hell

Author

Stephanie M
Stephanie M

Barberton, OH



About
I am a published poet and aspiring writer. No, I am not depressed! I write dark poetry. I am inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Ray Bradbury. I am also influenced by the works of Coleridge.. more..

Writing