The Second

The Second

A Story by Stone

2 am it’s raining outside my friend…water going the drain from the roof causing it to tumble around due to some loose screw here or there breaking the silence of the rain… ha-ha what better to make me write again yes am back lol...

 

The “second”...

 

There I was walking down the street my friend along a couple of friends all happy we just came back from a long day of fun, never had this much fun since?? Well in a long time... dun know while we were out I had this funny feeling u know like there’s something wrong but didn’t give it much attention when your enjoying the moment u just dun ever think of anything else u just separate your conscious from reality thinking its all rainbows and butterflies dun u just hate that? But we do regretfully dun we?? We move down jumping around laughter sprinkling around everywhere, I cud see someone standing down the street very far, vision was blurry a bit but didn’t like it something felt wrong, so I tried telling them lets go another way back to the house and that I don’t like this way.. They all told me to stop being silly nothings wrong with this road its closer and so I couldn’t change our heading... We kept on moving everyone merry and s**t but yet i was not relaxed… he’s getting closer and he’s looking straight at me that creepy looking guy... Blood starts pumping harder the beat from my heart builds up to my ears...  once again I pointlessly guys lets go another way lets turn back ill buy u all another round my treat just listen to me please… shut up one of them says to me your being too silly now come on were only two blocks away… he starts running towards me running raising a knife I cud see it shining from where he is… but no one is noticing him? What’s wrong they still acting normal joking around... and suddenly she looked up at me her face pale blank like life’s been sucked out of it… I ask her what’s wrong? What’s going on? Are you sick? So I turn around to my friend and ask him what’s wrong and there he was having his head in the same mold as her… silence rose everything was still except for the creepy guy kept on moving with huge momentum like he was on to me knowing what he was going to do…she says to me I’m sorry Moe I dun love you anymore.. We have been together for a week now and were waiting for the right time to tell you… I turned around BAMM he jumps on me pulling his knife on me... I try to struggle around fighting for my life but still they weren’t doing anything as if I’m just standing there… we r moving away from town weve decided this is the best for all of us… we keep on struggling me nd the creepy guy I just cant keep this much longer… what happened to what we had? You betray me just like that with my best friend too? You never understood me she says... you never will... remember all those times I said I love you I lied I was just faking it not to hurt ur feelings!!  I let go of his hands he stabs me in chest nd I faint for an hour not knowing nything not able to move or think.. just lying there.. nd when I woke there was no wound there was no friends they were all gone… just me lying there…I tried killing that guy.. It was only a second that turned my life over…it was only a second… it was only a guy…

 

This is a fictional story i wrote years back my friend... sometimes in life it only takes a moment to either screw up ur life or turn something sweet to bitter or the other way around... youll always have signs infront of ya so be smart, trust your gutts and dont let it hit ya... cheers...

© 2011 Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011

Author

Stone
Stone

Amman, Jordan