Curious Natures

Curious Natures

A Poem by Stone Fox
"

My thoughts on society

"
Curious Natures
In a more weak world the most aggressive advantages
don't always deal in what is referred to as "fair consequence."
Being an empire built of sharks, snakes, wolves, and rats-the most basic of beasts-
we really understand the most prehistoric philosophy: survival.
Using it as the first building blocks and the cracked foundation for this society.

Still, one must always reserve all judgements for the most lucrative habits that surprised all by opening up a vast spectrum of the most curious natures.
Leaving any who wander vulnerable to grow into a legendary victim or a menace to the community.
Often being left with a life of never being able to escape their never ending abnormal minds.

It has been speculated as well as documented, that these street racing thoughts are more than fast to attach themselves to a mythical beast more commonly known as a "mortal"  who will lose all balance and footing as they unknowingly grasp both reality and fantasy with white knuckled fists.
Stuck in this forced upon reverie of insane clarity that consumes both the mind and soul.
Becoming vessels for the sins of others, as they are suddenly privy to the most awarding secrets and gilded griefs they could never begin to understand.
Belonging to the most wildly havoc notorious murdering confidences.
While the rest of us, close our eyes and frequently feign sleep.
All the while refusing responsibility for each other, denying a hostile yet unmistakable sign that declares the biggest secret of all: THE TRUTH.
Told in the most intimate, consuming, quivering, thundering, vibrations being smothered in a explosion that was meant for "We the People" as it projects a plethora of colours on a always changing horizon.    

© 2015 Stone Fox


Author's Note

Stone Fox
Dont be shy. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

our own brains are more complex than we will ever know ..with many hidden rooms and doors ... terrifying monsters lurk in hall ways to keep us out .. make us run away ...i believe we also have this tiny urging need to face the truth and stand and deliver ... its no wonder our unions are fraught with strife and fighting ... i think this is a controlled rant and your points well made ... who can deny it ..one doesn't have to look far to see the evidence ... i would love to see this compressed into some lines of poetry ...there is enough angst to inspire i would think ... love and peace my friend Fox!
E.

Posted 7 Years Ago


It's science-like. You ever read it out loud?

Posted 7 Years Ago


And shy I have never been. I like this, and believe it's true to most extents. There is two schools of conscious thought these days:ones who believe we are moving forward (new age) and those who seek the control of western society with old rooted values. (old age.)

Ironically, though, I enjoyed the animal references. It makes me speculate and believe I'm most like an owl, the wise crone symbol of the forest, who lives mostly as a hermit. Go figure.

These was an excellent piece, and you should be commended on this. Great job :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2015
Last Updated on October 31, 2015
Tags: poetry, words worth reading, curious, society, people, habits

Author

Stone Fox
Stone Fox

Dallas, TX



About
A painter of words and collector of the rarest moments. more..

Writing
ALWAYS ALWAYS

A Poem by Stone Fox


Paranioa Paranioa

A Poem by Stone Fox