Pretty Insanities

Pretty Insanities

A Poem by Stone Fox
"

Opening your mind and stimulating conversations of "what if" with close friends

"

Feathers torn from the gaping napes of wind began to dwindle and resist in spite of the gravity crushing tsunami. 


Trapped in a facade of  impersonating flowing rain every feather dived to their unplanned descent.


All drowning in the nightmarish truth of actually being smothered in tears of a blue eyed-giant as they fell from the sky of that big blue eye’s, dead decapitated face.

A face severed on a head that hid a heavenly chateaus inside a false impersonated globe forever resting among the stars.


Inside housed all kinds of dimensional beings rarely ever seen but all known to possess legendary archaic features. 

They mastered all the realms and lastly rule our skies.

They are cold warriors of combat- handled by their deadly grace, poisonous envy,  blinding halos, and suffocating wings…


Oh such undeniably divine things!


First plucked from you, then stolen from me!



A conscious belief known only by those who wish to remain unseen 


as we become the common theory of all your pretty inanities.      

© 2016 Stone Fox


Author's Note

Stone Fox
Don't hold back, I can't improve if I don't know what I need to work on.

Prease and spankyou

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

you say you can't improve if you don't know what you need to work on, and i say to you (to quote yourself) this is "A conscious belief known only by those who wish to remain unseen", and, therefore, the depths of this poem are hidden from view...of course, you could explain it word for word, like a translation, but it really already is just what you wanted it to be, and can not be improved, including the spacing, which i appreciate you are using as a kind of punctuation...i don't mean to criticize...i understand the private seance of language and the principals of architecture...i think your work deserves at least some comment, and this is the best i could come up with...i often don't understand people who are smarter than me, but i like to try...so please don't be upset with me...(and spankyou yourself)

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
1 Review
Added on January 23, 2016
Last Updated on February 8, 2016
Tags: meta, dimensional beings, fantasy, death, severed heads, archiac

Author

Stone Fox
Stone Fox

Dallas, TX



About
A painter of words and collector of the rarest moments. more..

Writing
ALWAYS ALWAYS

A Poem by Stone Fox


Paranioa Paranioa

A Poem by Stone Fox