Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Sarah
"

by Ian

"

The cannons boomed and The Curses port side was blown to bits. The men of The Curse were boarding The Great White and starting to plunder. Bragg drew his sword and cried: “FOR THE SKYRUNNER!!” and stabbed a helmsman from The Curse. Then he spotted Jason on The Great Whites port side...right where he wanted him. He snuck up behind Jason right as Jason killed the man. Bragg drew his pistol cocked it and put his finger on the trigger. Right then Jason turned around and pointed his sword at Bragg.

“We meet again my fellow privateer!” Jason cried with a triumphant smile on his face.

Then there was a faint boom and the next thing they knew they were being blown out of the water by The Black Heart (Captain Annaʼs ship.) Bragg climbed the rope leading to the main mast got to the top and expertly walked on the outside mast and found a rope connected to the mizzenmast in front of his mast. He grabbed it and swung all the way to The Black Heart. He let go and fell to the starboard side of The Black Heart. Right when the rest person saw him they pointed their guns and swords at him.

“Get Captain Anna!” a man shouted.

One of the men ran down below decks and waited until literally ten seconds later a woman Braggʼs age came up the steps and got a good look at Bragg then said: “Aye Capʼn Bragg what are you doinʼ here?” she asked.

“Well it seems to me that youʼre blowinʼ my ship TO SMITHEREENS!!” Bragg roared.

Unlike Skyler, Bragg had a grudge against Anna because this wasnʼt the first time she had done it. That was Braggʼs fourth ship heʼd had to purchase. Three out of the four were because of her and the fourth was because of Captain Jason.

“Oh it is?” she asked shocked.

“Yes! Now I need to tell my men to transfer to The Curse and you can continue

blowing up The Great White, but do that when I give the signal. That signal will be when I say: For the Skyrunner.”

“Aye Capʼn Bragg!” the men thundered back.

So Bragg swung back to The Great White and ordered the men to retreat to The Curse. He went below decks and grabbed both flags and gave one to Bradley and kept the other and they both swung over to The Curse.

“FOR THE SKYRUNNER!!” Bragg boomed over the battle. He was now aggressive and was ready to see The Black Heart blow Captain Jason out of the water. Right as he said those words the cannons of the started booming, steel and steel met, and pistols fired.

Then Bragg turned and saw Jason holding a pistol and pointing it in

his direction. The men saw to and thought that all hope was lost.



© 2011 Sarah


Author's Note

Sarah
ignore grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011
Tags: pirates, treasure, ship, adventure, swords, chapter 3


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Franklin, TN



About
"One's ideas must be as broad as Nature if they are to interpret Nature." Sherlock Holmes, in "A Study in Scarlet" I'm a reader, writer, movie maker and creator. If I could be anything in the wor.. more..

Writing
My Friend My Friend

A Poem by Sarah