The Seal of God & the healing of all nations ...

The Seal of God & the healing of all nations ...

A Chapter by stranger-n-life
"

...the words in your bible about why a few are now sealed to lovingness in this life so many are served in the next life as the many turn to love as their only way of life, following Jesus' example...

"
Seal of God & healing of the nations in the new earth after the second resurrection ?
Rev 20:1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for, the first heaven and the first earth, have passed away, and, the sea, is no more.
2 And, the holy city, new Jerusalem, saw I coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
...
Rev 21:1 ¶ And he pointed out to me a river of water of life, bright as crystal, issuing forth out of the throne of God and of the Lamb,
2 in the midst of the broadway thereof. And, on this side of the river and on that, was a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, every several month, yielding its fruit; and, the leaves of the tree, were for the healing of the nations
The scripture above seems to conclusively say that the many [who go by the broad way] are healed after resurrection to the new earth ...

It contradicts mainline christianity rather completely ...

But Jesus said that the many are saved after the few [Rev 7:9-10] and we know that only the few find the narrow strit way, sealed as saints from further sin in life in THIS world...

so there is indeed more than hope in Jesus Christ for the many who die sinners and/or in disbelief
Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Jesus again lists the few , who they are, in Rev 7:3-8 and that these are sealed as saints, they are not any of them sinners any longer by the time of Jesus' return , as the many are who are saved after death ... in the new earth... after the second resurrection.... accoprding to the scripture, but not according to mainline christianity !!!

Does one believe confessed sinners who run modern christianity their way, or the scripture of Jesus and the saints , cos' they are very different ?

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Christians are to become saints then ,after spirit baptism to know all truth of God , not to continue as sinners :-

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?


© 2010 stranger-n-life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Bible...


Author

stranger-n-life
stranger-n-life

London, Wildlands, United Kingdom



About
A poet , looking inside and out for relations to the spirit of love that is so far 'above' this world ... truth of heart that tears apart the lies which many folks, for now, live by ... from which .. more..

Writing