Hatred of life and joy of love...

Hatred of life and joy of love...

A Chapter by stranger-n-life

A question originally posted by koban4max on:-
http://www3.foru.ms/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

"If I told you that God and his little children denied me...does that make you happy?"
my reply:

My friend,
God's 'little children' could not deny you except by sinning, not loving, so it was your mistake to confuse those sinners playing at being saints with the children of God.... do you really think they were obeying Jesus and being loving?

Rather be thankful that they did not suck you into their unloving ways which are unacceptable to God...

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

The saint is not kidding around here, these folks you mistook fro children of God , did you not see their iniquity against you and so see they were thus not children of God, but false apostels which abound in this world run by Satan, even its religion ?

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Be glad then that God spared you getting involved with them any longer...

As for being rejected by God, yes, it is unbearable and feels like death has touched one because of one's irremovable sin, ... and yes , I have been rejected by God [quite rightly of course] when I foolishly called upon His name still a sinner...

But I did not understand then, and the surprise is that He only nearly killed me for my impudence ... why then did I survive when so many have been killed outright ? Perhaps just to be able to relate this to you now? perhaps to be able to comfort the billion and more christian sinners when Jesus rejects them at his return, just as he has said he will reject all sinners, whether they call him lord or not, simply because they are still sinners and need death to free them from sin even before they begin 'baptism of fire', the trial of faith in love that perfects the love of saints...

Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

1 Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

You will notice in modern churches, full of sinners taught by sinners , that they do not teach this that John the baptist spoke of, that after baptism with water and the spirit comes baptism of fire, precious trial of faith by resisting all temptation Satan can throw at one, ceasing from all sin...

One can see how it would not be a popular teaching , so they leave it out very deliberately ... are they children of God then? I trow not so ...

Be thankful that sinners reject you because that is an honour normally reserved for future saints ... Be thankful too if God rejects you for sin, because He is only doing what He must do, judge whether you are perfect in love yet or need further convincing in the world that sin doesn't work and only perfect love will make us acceptable to Him [though again, one need not become perfect in this life, there is a new life waiting after resurrection ,and death frees one from the sin in this life :-

Romans 6:7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

Is death the answer then to this evil world, suicide ? I once thought so because I can hardly bear this palce because of endless sin that men do not even see as sin any more because it is so commonplace...

But having been spued back into the world, having failed to kill myself, i see now that there is a point in our empty lives, the point is that WE desire to love and be loved ... thus we desire God and worship Him in spirit ... it is enough to give us a possibility of being allowed to be freed of sin in this life through spirit baptism to know all truth [and so defeat all Satan's temptations to sin, be separated from the world and simply love as the saints do]

That possibility makes life worthwhile, but there is more too, God requires that we know why sin is wrong, that we see it tear our civilisation to shreds in the end ... we cannot be the 'eyes of God' if we are dead, nor can we perfect our love if we are dead... and when one dies , one is only resurrected back to the body, nothing is solved except that one is freed from sin and given all truth by God Himself at last , as promised to all men eventually -Joel 2:28...

Life then takes on a new meaning once one has learned to hate it

Luke 14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Again you will not hear it in church, but Jesus' says rather clearly hear that ALL who follow him will come to hate life in this world....

Do not then feel bad about being blessed with hatred of this life, rather be glad that one could not love life and thus has an opportunity perhaps to follow Jesus in perfection of love, ceasing from sin, being at one with one's own heart of love ....

Hey, and PM me if you do not want to talk in public about some things...

May you find peace in knowing that you desire to love,
realising it is faith in love, in God,
and thus is beyond this evil world...

1 John 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
__________________


© 2010 stranger-n-life


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on April 17, 2010
Last Updated on April 17, 2010

The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Bible...


Author

stranger-n-life
stranger-n-life

London, Wildlands, United Kingdom



About
A poet , looking inside and out for relations to the spirit of love that is so far 'above' this world ... truth of heart that tears apart the lies which many folks, for now, live by ... from which .. more..

Writing